Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Energy Drinks
So should not have had about 2 cans of a new energy drink for sale here made by "Barr" called "Strike Energy" especially considering it's 4am and I'm now bouncing off the ceiling wondering what to do with myself I'm already uploading my pictures to try and sell them on a fancy website I've stumbled across, playing facebook games and trying to find something interesting on TV to watch.

oops.

xD I wish I was having as much fun as you are :biggrin:

I`m at the point where energy drinks don't even effect me at all, I fell asleep the well drinking a Amp Energy just the other day. My body can now just absorb well over 100 milligrams of caffeine and not even twitch, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing????

Meth works faster, lasts longer and you get to see the end results quicker - I guess that's why they call it speed :biggrin:

I steer clear of uppers - legal or otherwise. I tried the 'energy drinks' when I was trying to quit my 'small' drug habit and found them to just be a 'bad tweak' without the good rush and other positive things of meth (yeah think on that, what positives are there again?)

Ironically I found that sleeping when your tired instead of stimulating actually works much better. Who wudda thunk?:tongue:

MidgetGem, I was under the impression that we were trying to help you find a way how to rest and relax the other day.

I could be wrong,though :biggrin:

So, basically, this is you now? 1syellow1 LOL

Ah energy drinks Smile havent had any in a while, but I don't know read something as to put your mind at ease if ya can muster the attention xD

Energy drinks have so much caffeine and alcohol, it makes me running to the toilet...
I also find that I crash land after the initial buzz, which reminds me of my partying days, and now that I am older, I can't handle it. Big Grin

Anytime I have an energy drink I have too much of it and when I wake up I feel kinda hung over. Groggy, mildly ill, and just not feeling great. I still love the energy boost though and how productive it makes me. Although I had this stuff recently that you squirt in to water I forget what it's called, my co-worker calls it crack water. xD It gave me a good energy boost but I didn't feel like I was on something and I didn't feel crappy the next day.

the average cup of coffee has 100mg of caffeine.

around here the energy drinks come in a nice bright colored can but look at the active ingredients. Just because the drink costs more than expected. A plate of noodles and or a whey protein smoothy all are absorbed fairly quick too

Sounds like adrenaline fatigue.