Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Energy Drinks
Once again I've made the mistake of having a few energy drinks late at night...

MidgetGem Wrote:Once again I've made the mistake of having a few energy drinks late at night...

Are you working on an Energy Drink addiction?

Perhaps its a good thing I always found the taste of those things vile....sort of a mixture of battery acid and bum piss :tongue:

Reading what goes into them....wow :eek:

euro shopper energy drinks better than red bull and only 35p brilliant!"

im natural a bit hyper but i sometimes have energy drinks too just to see what happens Smile, it gets a bit much for my mates though lol , we do like to hang out together but im not allowed to tip over settees etc when people are sitting on them... i have a list of good behaviour stuff they make me obey if i get carried away lol = energy drinks are like rocket fuel if u ask me

matty7 Wrote:im natural a bit hyper but i sometimes have energy drinks too just to see what happens Smile, it gets a bit much for my mates though lol , we do like to hang out together but im not allowed to tip over settees etc when people are sitting on them... i have a list of good behaviour stuff they make me obey if i get carried away lol = energy drinks are like rocket fuel if u ask me

I giggled Smile

Oh the mental images Smile

wintermoon Wrote:Perhaps its a good thing I always found the taste of those things vile....sort of a mixture of battery acid and bum piss :tongue:

Reading what goes into them....wow :eek:

Haha, that description is brilliant! I agree though, they taste horrible imo.

zeon Wrote:euro shopper energy drinks better than red bull and only 35p brilliant!"

Lol mr u don't need energy drinks lol,

Hehe, to be honest, I only started drinking them a few months back, a friend got me one at college when getting her lunch and well.. it was "Monster Energy" if I remember right, I'd never had one before and haha.. we had a class trip that day into the city to gather photos/video for a project I was bouncing off the walls of the bus, running around the city like a mad man and was done an hour before everyone else, now... it takes a good 3-4 cans of the stuff to even have an effect on me shortly followed by crashing out with a horrible headache.

it's not good for you trust me, I've heard that some people got kidney stones from drinking them all the time.