Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
England or Netherlands?
dfiant Wrote:was it? since when did refined mean second best? Kiss-my-ass

It doesn't. Wink

Okay thank you all Big Grin I'm gonna make it! I'm gonna live a perfect life!

Do you mean 'England' or do you mean the 'UK'? because your visa would be for the UK, not for England. England is only part of the UK.

England has the added benefit of being a beautiful country, and not just a flat field :3

I'm not a party kinda guy so it wouldn't be a problem for me not to live in a big city. I just want to be happy with that one person. Having a home in a nice suburban would be lovely, i don't want to live in an apartment. Maybe its acceptable for the beginning (being a student and everything) but i don't want to live like that for the rest of my life.

Rumble88 Wrote:I'm not a party kinda guy so it wouldn't be a problem for me not to live in a big city. I just want to be happy with that one person. Having a home in a nice suburban would be lovely, i don't want to live in an apartment. Maybe its acceptable for the beginning (being a student and everything) but i don't want to live like that for the rest of my life.

There's plenty of villages where you would be able to live a good life without being part of the nightlife scene. I don't care much for night life and big parties, I'm just as happy getting paralytic off a bottle of JD or Jamesons at home. Tongue