Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English Newbie
Hi folks,

Just wanted to post a quick hello before I started browsing the site in earnest.

Uk here, 36, into fitness and training, amongst other stuff.

Looking for mates to chat to all over the world.

Anyway, Im terrible at introductions, but please feel free to message Confusedmile:

Seraph.

Hello Seraph (are you an angel??? Wink) and Welcome to the site. There have been others who were into training here but they seem to be training all the time now, and we don't get to see them so often. lol. Have a nice time reading up on postings.
PA

Thanks for the royal welcome PA Xyxthumbs

Is your other half like you young and into training?

Hey, welcome! Right on with the training and stuff Xyxthumbs i'm not in the UK but we can still chat. lol we could compare notes or something, see ya round! Xyxwave

You two have put up similar pictures, lol.

lol psh well mine was up first ^_^

PA - My other half is 13 years older than I am, but we train together. He builds muscle a lot faster than I do which is a source of constant irritation (for me) and an excuse to gloat (for him).Laugh

Closet Coffee Guy - thanks for the welcome. Always happy to compare notes and training tips. You look in great shape there.

The great thing about the net is being able to make new friends outside of ones geographical location. Confusedmile:

awww thanks! i took that pic a few months ago, i'm still trying to put on a few more pounds though since i think i've only gained 5 lbs since then. i deffinitely wouldn't mind havin those arms and shoulders you've got! haha these last few that i want are the most stubborn...ugh...well good luck! ttyl

Funny innit, I would love a chest like yours, there is always something we are not happy with eh? Still, training is an ongoing mission. Sounds like youre as committed to it as I am. :-)