Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoying offering food to loved ones / partners ?
I get a weird enjoyment from offering food to a loved one, usually in bed or while they are sitting eating at a table.

What I mean is, I'll offer them a piece of food with my hand (or fork or whatever utensil) straight to their mouth, so that all they have to do is open their mouth to accept the food.

I also like to put my hand under a loved one's jaw when they chew their food, in order to feel them eat the food.

I suspect the enjoyment is not unrelated to offering a finger or phallus (to be sucked on, not eaten !).

Does anyone else experience something similar ?

Why, no, now that you mention it.

Still, it does not seem unfriendly and I'm glad you enjoy it.
I bid NO Trump!

I kinda get where you're coming from. I mean I've seen others who done it and I was like 'Man, I'd love to do that someday. I guess the action of giving someone food like that and then caressing their jaw while they eat is a somewhat very intimate thing to do.

If you enjoy it, I say keep enjoying it. Do you have a fav food to do this with? Do you like something crunchy so their jaw moves vigorously or something smooth like pudding that just slides down there throat. See now you got me interested in trying.

It's the intimacy you get out of it I reckon.

I've never thought about it, food is more of a pragmatic thing for me. Nutrient and energy influx.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

*Points to [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION]*

---------------
Edited to include Gid's response in IMs

Gideon said: Only for you though...but I blame it on you making eating an art form

I also have this tendency of making my partner or potential partner breakfast in bed which goes over really well for some reason....but they love it...

I don't, but I can definitely see how you can enjoy it, especially the caressing the jaw part. Do you enjoy being the more dominant person while you're intimate? It could come from that.