Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoying youself
I was wondering, what are the things I can do to enjoy myself more when I masturbate? Any advices?? :p

There are plenty of things you can do. Play with the temperature in the room, sometimes a higher temperature can cause a dreamy state... don't go too hot though or you could get drowzy and loose interest. Don't be afraid to try something new like dry humping a pillow, or fucking a mellon, or trying out some new sex toys. Be sure to test all of your erogenous zones like your nipples, your ass, your arm pits, the pits of your legs, your knees, your forearms... other parts of the body can be highly sensitive when aroused. Try playing with different things too, like ice cubes, or hot chocolate sauce or oils or... well I'm sure you get the picture. As long as you have a healthy imagination you'll be able to have lots of fun.

Thanks evilbunnie, suggestions and advices noted! Smile)

Wow, I ususally go with the good ole jerk, but now its time to start experimenting. Nice advice

Make a circle with your index and thumb on both hands. Place one circle at the top of the shaft near the head, then place another near the very base. Now move them in opposite directions.

Your welcome.

Evilbunnie Wrote:There are plenty of things you can do. Play with the temperature in the room, sometimes a higher temperature can cause a dreamy state... don't go too hot though or you could get drowzy and loose interest. Don't be afraid to try something new like dry humping a pillow, or fucking a mellon, or trying out some new sex toys. Be sure to test all of your erogenous zones like your nipples, your ass, your arm pits, the pits of your legs, your knees, your forearms... other parts of the body can be highly sensitive when aroused. Try playing with different things too, like ice cubes, or hot chocolate sauce or oils or... well I'm sure you get the picture. As long as you have a healthy imagination you'll be able to have lots of fun.
thanks evilbunnie ill try that as well

Dustyboy, ang libog mo ha. grabe ka. try mo magpatulong sakin, bibigyan kita ng demo..... Cat2

Virgin Wrote:Dustyboy, ang libog mo ha. grabe ka. try mo magpatulong sakin, bibigyan kita ng demo..... Cat2

Wow may mga pilipino dito. Dustyboy i'm from manila. Meet tayo?

I think I've decided to walk a straight path from now on. I was curious and now I think I've found the answers to my curiosities. I will continue my straight relationship, I love my girl and that's it.

@virgin haha
wag na Lang. Nakapagdecide na ko and I'll be straight.