Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Environmental illness
http://www.emf-health.com/earthcalm-elec...tivity.htm

It may come as a surprise to most people, but EMFs generated by common AC appliances as well as by wireless microwave radiation is a major component of most forms of environmental illness. People who are diagnosed with fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, lupus, multiple sclerosis, even cancer and AIDS, all exhibit one characteristic in common: a collapsed immune system. In part, this dysfunction of the immune system can be attributed to chronic stress from EMFs. Once this chronic stress is removed, healing and the regeneration of the immune system can occur.

With today's emerging awareness of the dangers of EMF exposure on human health we are seeing more and more research on the impact of EMFs on the immune system. A new condition has been identified which is generally termed Electrosensitivity. In October, 2004 the World Health Organization (WHO) sponsored a conference on EMFs and Electromagnetic Sensitivity. While authorities do not agree on the most common symptoms, Electrosensitivity consists of headaches, fatigue, stress, sleep disorders, skin conditions such as burning sensations, rashes and pain, tinnitus and other audible noises, to name a few of the symptoms. You were most likely told at the beginning of your search for healing to go see a psychologist or to take tranquilizers. Now we know that electrosensitivity is a real disease that can be treated by minimizing the impact of EMFs, and providing quality EMF protection.
"The condition known as electro sensitivity, a heightened reaction to electrical energy, will be recognized as a physical impairment. A report by the Health Protection Agency (HPA), states that increasing numbers of British people are suffering from this syndrome. While the total figure is not known, thousands are believed to be affected to some extent."
- Sarah-Kate Templeton, Medical Correspondent

I SWEAR THE NEW CFL LIGHTBULBS make me feel agitated and are just bad except i dont have to change it hardly now

give me an old incandescent bulb when i want one

hmmm... reminds me of THIS MOVIE.

ever see it?

no i never saw it

but the emf currents are bad im sure because i feel better as soon as i turn off power strip

HollandofFrance Wrote:no i never saw it
you should check it out ifya get the chance. netflix it or something.

Holland,

I am sorry to be blunt but I strongly suggest you reduce your exposure to electro-magnetic fields, by switching off your computer and stopping posting such rubbish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Holland,

I am sorry to be blunt but I strongly suggest you reduce your exposure to electro-magnetic fields, by switching off your computer and stopping posting such rubbish!

why?

computers showed me truth and experiences of others

you think people with nuero disorders are fair game to mock?

ill look for the story on cfl bulbs and lupus maybe

google Wikipedia photo sensitivity

ha ha ha

isnt it funny

the movie -says she had gran mal seizures so whats the point?

I do apologise but your reply looks like jibberish.

Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#sclien...47&bih=609

There are several sites, however we are not talking WebMd or other main stream medical site(s).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22173694/EMF-I...nd-Disease and http://www.lust-for-life.org/Lust-For-Li...isease.pdf is a long, technical paper - like PDF. I hate PDF, so am not going to read it.

The problem with your site, Holland, is that it is selling us something.

The reality is one cannot shut off the EMF by plugging a device into the wall. The only way to shut off the EMF if to shut off the power.

The only way to isolate people from Microwaves and other forms of electromagnetic radiation is to put them in a Faraday cage.

There is no single quick fix to EMF and Microwave radiation exposure - except to remove the patient from the environment or to shut off everything.

Yes this includes your lights, your refrigerator and your internet.