Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erection/Ejaculation During Physical Exam/Doctor's?
I'll spare details for the confession board, but I wanted to see if anyone out there has gotten an erection (or more) during a physical exam?

Everything was completely professional, of course, so I definitely don't feel taken advantage of or anything like that. But as a virgin teen (18), having someone feel around down there got me aroused, and I was thinking "surely I'm not the only one this has happened to ..."?

Also, does your doctor
- have you disrobe fully, or as you go?
- slip down your underwear or do you drop your own shorts?
- hernia/testicles exam standing or lying down?

Thanks guys!

LOL I married and sleep with a doctor, who's my doctor now so does that count hahahaha

My ex was a surgeon of oncology. He gave me erections all the time. Haha the OP is totally looking for sex stories.

I'm studying to become a doctor and hope to be the cause of many erections in the future! (Not on my patients though.. just to be clear about that LOL)

usually when someone becomes a member of almost any forum they stop off long enough say hello in the "Introductions" section.

I intentionally choose women doctors I'm -not- attracted to in order to cut down on this issue.

That said? It's happened. That's how I learned to find a doc I'm not attracted to, after all.

My doc requires (for a full exam) you to strip and put on a hospital gown.

I heard that it's common, and there's nothing to worry about. Doctors see it all the time.

Well, it's never happened to me before though. Maybe because I didn't get my first physical until I was about 25-26. If I were 18 like the OP, no doubt I would too. At 18, it was embarrassingly uncontrollable for me.

I am good at compartmentalizing so the situation where I am at the doctors...no sexual thoughts whatsoever. Too sterile and in a building full of disease...not anything that induces any kind of sexual feelings. I think of death instead.

Perfectly normal and the doctor didn't think a thing about it. He knows that any handling of the genitals and particularly in one so inexperienced will have that reaction. On occasion as I'm sitting in my dentist's chair, his crotch rubs against my hand and he gets an erection. Neither of us mentions it and I'm rather flattered that he has this reaction. Of course I know it's entirely caused by innocent frotage but still.....So, don't worry, it has happened to everyone at some time in their life or another.

I tend to get wood if the wind blows in the right direction.

Doctors admit I have a very healthy circulatory system that responds rapidly to various situations and stimulation... Its a good thing for a man of my age to actually be able to respond in such a manner.

And its very, very typical for a youth of 18 to respond in such a manner to the merest brush.

Charon Wrote:Perfectly normal and the doctor didn't think a thing about it. He knows that any handling of the genitals and particularly in one so inexperienced will have that reaction. On occasion as I'm sitting in my dentist's chair, his crotch rubs against my hand and he gets an erection. Neither of us mentions it and I'm rather flattered that he has this reaction. Of course I know it's entirely caused by innocent frotage but still.....So, don't worry, it has happened to everyone at some time in their life or another.

I suddenly feel a need for a serious, long, deep teeth cleaning... What's the name of your dentist?