Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erection/Ejaculation During Physical Exam/Doctor's?
LOL. Not sure if this is a serious thread, or an attempt at erotic fiction.

Hi there -- I'm the OP.

Firstly, I apologize for not writing in "Introductions" first -- I didn't realize that was protocol as I'm new to any type of forum.

I posted it quickly out of an embarrassing situation that occurred, and so, no, I'm not looking for erotic stories. There are plenty of other places on the internet I can get those! The questions are real.

Thank you to all who've already been helpful and encouraging.

shydocboy Wrote:Hi there -- I'm the OP.

Firstly, I apologize for not writing in "Introductions" first -- I didn't realize that was protocol as I'm new to any type of forum.

I posted it quickly out of an embarrassing situation that occurred, and so, no, I'm not looking for erotic stories. There are plenty of other places on the internet I can get those! The questions are real.

Thank you to all who've already been helpful and encouraging.

If you provide some visual documentation we might understand more clearly. Xyxwave
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I totally go with East's post about compartmentalizing.
Sorry, can't quite get my head around this --- blinded by the big red flashing light of INAPPROPRIATE...

A completely natural reaction is inappropriate? Sounds like something my mother would have said to shame me when I was a teen.

I find this completely mild and innocent compared to half the stuff posted on this forum and around the internet.

Thanks, Ununsae. I swear I wasn't trying to be inappropriate or controversial. I thought that this would be a safe forum to ask these types of questions, and am sorry if I offended anyone!

Uneunsae Wrote:My ex was a surgeon of oncology. He gave me erections all the time. Haha the OP is totally looking for sex stories.

I'm studying to become a doctor and hope to be the cause of many erections in the future! (Not on my patients though.. just to be clear about that LOL)

Best of luck to you... my husband is a doctor and if he'd agree to come back to this forum you guys would have a lot to talk about. Yes he's 27 and a surgeon but he's also a genius in its field.

Even if this is a fetish thread, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Jake Wrote:Best of luck to you... my husband is a doctor and if he'd agree to come back to this forum you guys would have a lot to talk about. Yes he's 27 and a surgeon but he's also a genius in its field.

Yeah, we would have a lot to discuss! Had I not had so many health issues, I would have been in a similar position as him. I miss talking about medicine with my ex and helping him with research. We bonded a lot over those things.

shydocboy Wrote:Thanks, Ununsae. I swear I wasn't trying to be inappropriate or controversial. I thought that this would be a safe forum to ask these types of questions, and am sorry if I offended anyone!

Swearin' won't get nothing'' accomplished BUT this IS a safe forum silly boy, don't be so easily impressed with people who's opinion are more important to themselves in the process of JUDGMENT than just asking what the fuck you really mean with such a first post. When I aged over 25 I began to wonder if I'd get an erection so easily ever again too and I was afraid I'd show signs of bitterness in exertions of my personality in cyber establishments. Remybussi I am very pleased to share that yes I DO still have your same problem and what a relief! Lastly, remember an assertion of inappropriateness given ambiguously often reflects less on your sharing and more on bullshit that has NOTHING to do with you personally and often even a post you make! So welcome to GS friend and welcome to the family. I bet if you hang in here you'll find it exactly has you had hoped. Xyxwave
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart