Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erection/Ejaculation During Physical Exam/Doctor's?
I have to accept that it's possible, since so many people seem to say it is, but I can't imagine it. When my doctor is examining my equipment, I'm usually obsessing so badly over the possibility of Dreadful Diseases that his touch feels like the Fingers of Doom.

Charon Wrote:Perfectly normal and the doctor didn't think a thing about it. He knows that any handling of the genitals and particularly in one so inexperienced will have that reaction. On occasion as I'm sitting in my dentist's chair, his crotch rubs against my hand and he gets an erection. Neither of us mentions it and I'm rather flattered that he has this reaction. Of course I know it's entirely caused by innocent frotage but still.....So, don't worry, it has happened to everyone at some time in their life or another.

well, i was only googling, and being curious, i read a few topics in this forum. and in this topic i saw many prejudices of how women react. ok, this topic is about males, i get it, dont worry Smile
but i read the comments on spontaneous erection (which is a male issue) being compared to women in similar situations and unfairly reaching a conclusion; women do not need to discuss on erections because they dont have a penis, therefore they do not need to hide or feel embarrassment. so i had an urge to quote above and simply say;

similar happened to me at dentist chair. i am highly a straight woman. my dentist was a woman. but at the cleaning process i had to force my brain to have non related thoughts of being in that chair to cut off my brain from the senses. just as you guys have to do when having an unwanted erection and being detected by the other person, feeling embarrassment and guilt...in my occassion the triggers were; doctor being too close, leaning on me, pressure of her body parts on my skin, her high body temperature, nice skin smell, anxiety from feeling pain in my mouth, her hands touching my lips occasionaly, water spreading, the sound of tools, spitting and same process again etc. and i assure you; i am not into any sort of roleplays and i dont have any fetish (doctors, teachers, priests bla bla bla).

so, while the anatomy is different to the eye; triggers, thoughts, results are same for both sexes. our whole body is a sexual organ as receiver, sensuality is trigger and processor is our brain. and women have to hide their reactions (erections) also. but while males focus on their penises (it is not easy to hide), females focus on keeping breath and heart beat steady, try not to shiver, hide our rising hairs, try to avoid pupils from expanding etc...which are all signs of female arousal.

hım hum, i believe having not erection in front of a doctor is highly part of our social training; it is not decent. so we all brainwash ourselves to have negative "bad, wrong, death, sickness" thoughts to avoid the problem of finding ourselves in an unwanted situation. i have the same habit also. it works at a subconscious level, so i barely notice any discomfort as a patient. but i was caught off guard, and totaly open to the stimulations at that dentist chair.

and i agree, male or female, being 18 is never easy.