Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Holder to Resign
palbert Wrote:Interesting. I hadn't thought about the election in those terms.

...same here...it is interesting and something I had never thought of either.

I hadn't thought of it either until seeing it mentioned a few times in news stories recently. The reason I know she is going to be the nominee is the obsession of Democrats with Elizabeth Warren. She is the only Democrat ever mentioned as a possible alternative to Clinton and Warren has made it clear again and again she is not running, which is going to allow Clinton to easily walk right into the nomination. I read an editorial the other day of 5 Democrats that could possibly present a challenge to Clinton and in the more than 300 comments that followed, no Democrat other than Warren was mentioned. It doesn't matter to me, I'm not voting for her. I'll be voting for someone else other than the two big parties, possibly Green.

Iceblink Wrote:I hadn't thought of it either until seeing it mentioned a few times in news stories recently. The reason I know she is going to be the nominee is the obsession of Democrats with Elizabeth Warren. She is the only Democrat ever mentioned as a possible alternative to Clinton and Warren has made it clear again and again she is not running, which is going to allow Clinton to easily walk right into the nomination. I red an editorial the other day of 5 Democrats that could possibly present a challenge to Clinton and in the more than 300 comments that followed, no Democrat other than Warren was mentioned. It doesn't matter to me, I'm not voting for her. I'll be voting for someone else other than the two big parties, possibly Green.

Ahhh...that is my dream.

My choice is almost always third party BUT (and it is a big but)...I always end up casting my vote AGAINST the other person rather than FOR the candidate I am voting for on a national level...it is different on local/state levels.

CuriousPhoenix Wrote:Eric Holder is and will be a controversial figure for years to follow. His job is to help enforce the laws but over the past 6 years he has helped to obstruct and circumvent investigations.

He might have been doing a good job in other areas but his job is to serve the American people not help cover up government scandals.
LOL -- this is one of the things that cracks me up about Americans. You think people like Holder would be doing what they're doing IF THEY WORKED FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

Give me a break. He didn't just "accidentally" do what he did; nor did he "accidentally" get away with it, and none of it was "incompetence" on anyone's part.

My fellow American's, you need to wake the fuck up: Our government is almost completely out of our control. And, no, obviously voting does NOT change a god damned thing that matters. That is, voting does not change the underlying structures of power that REALLY determine what happens. If it did, trust me, it too would be ILLEGAL. LOL!!! Rofl

East Wrote:Ahhh...that is my dream.

My choice is almost always third party BUT (and it is a big but)...I always end up casting my vote AGAINST the other person rather than FOR the candidate I am voting for on a national level...it is different on local/state levels.
Since I am registered to vote in California, my vote for a third party is not going to change anything as far as the power structure in this country. If there is nothing else I can tell you about the presidential election in 2016, the one thing I can say is what party California will go for, no matter how I vote. So while my vote will not change anything, if nothing else, at least while the rest of the country is still complaining about the way the country is being run, I can have the personal satisfaction of saying that I did not contribute to that.

Iceblink Wrote:Since I am registered to vote in California, my vote for a third party is not going to change anything as far as the power structure in this country. If there is nothing else I can tell you about the presidential election in 2016, the one thing I can say is what party California will go for, no matter how I vote. So while my vote will not change anything, if nothing else, at least while the rest of the country is still complaining about the way the country is being run, I can have the personal satisfaction of saying that I did not contribute to that.

My worst fear actually are people like Sarah Palin. She is a psychopath. All the Dems have to do is show me a photo of her and I press the DONATE NOW tab...

I know they are manipulating my fear...and it works. I am not even a Democrat. The best I can do is pick which puppet I want ....and which puppet will be appointing the Supreme Court Justices is a HUGE factor for me...

In California...it is much different...I vote my conscience....and you are right..it doesn't really matter much in this time and climate as the elections are pretty much going to go one way

East Wrote:My worst fear actually are people like Sarah Palin. She is a psychopath. All the Dems have to do is show me a photo of her and I press the DONATE NOW tab...

I know they are manipulating my fear...and it works. I am not even a Democrat. The best I can do is pick which puppet I want ....and which puppet will be appointing the Supreme Court Justices is a HUGE factor for me...

In California...it is much different...I vote my conscience....and you are right..it doesn't really matter much in this time and climate as the elections are pretty much going to go one way
You DO realize why they keep Clarabells like that in the clown car, right? The PTB won't let *anyone* near the WH they don't WANT to be there. They keep these right/left jokers going at it so it looks like we have some sort of choice -- and to keep us distracted from the real thieves who are robbing us blind daily.

[Image: clarabell.jpg]

Quote:“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

[Image: 22302.jpg]

This is what it's really all about: BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Discounting House seats, Maine has only 2 offices to worry about this year. The Senate seat will go to Susan Collins ®, who is just unassailable. Thank heavens she has a certain independent spring in her step.

The one that concerns the race for governor. Democrat, and gay, Mike Michaud against the incumbent Republican. Paul LePage. This one will be a nail biter.

As for 2016, I just hope we make it thru the next 2 years.

Iceblink Wrote:I hadn't thought of it either until seeing it mentioned a few times in news stories recently. The reason I know she is going to be the nominee is the obsession of Democrats with Elizabeth Warren. She is the only Democrat ever mentioned as a possible alternative to Clinton and Warren has made it clear again and again she is not running, which is going to allow Clinton to easily walk right into the nomination. I read an editorial the other day of 5 Democrats that could possibly present a challenge to Clinton and in the more than 300 comments that followed, no Democrat other than Warren was mentioned. It doesn't matter to me, I'm not voting for her. I'll be voting for someone else other than the two big parties, possibly Green.

I'm not sure who Ill be voting for except to say I wont vote for Hillary. She blew it with me the way she acted about Benghazi

MikeW Wrote:You DO realize why they keep Clarabells like that in the clown car, right? The PTB won't let *anyone* near the WH they don't WANT to be there. They keep these right/left jokers going at it so it looks like we have some sort of choice -- and to keep us distracted from the real thieves who are robbing us blind daily.

[Image: clarabell.jpg]

[Image: 22302.jpg]

This is what it's really all about: BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Absolutely...I figured out when Britney Spears and Paris Hilton became "news" we were all in trouble...I thought they must have been on the Bush payroll.

What scared me...they used to pick puppets that weren't obvious....Bush,....and then Palin...tells me they don't really care anymore and are close to opening the curtains. I think they want to see how asleep everyone is...Palin was the perfect barometer.