Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erotic Gay Stories
On behalf of Cryptique:

One of my favourite stories on nifty is this:
http://eu.nifty.org/nifty/gay/highschool/silent-violin/

It is more of a love story than an erotic story. The characters are mostly believable. I found myself getting quite attached to them. I actually found myself crying at times, but then again, I'm a bit soppy myself. It is a shame it was never finished.

I used to download/read stuff from Nifty quite a bit. Now i hardly ever go there

Well, here are my particular favorites:
Nifty Archive: the-least-of-these

This one is more about sticking together and about a little younger boys. I think I cried while reading the ending.

Nifty Archive: sea-change

This one I haven't finished yet, but I'm close. It's a bout older boys, senior high school year and first year of college. They have a more open relationship. And I think that's what saddens me so much in it - they have sex with all the boys they can get.

The guy who wrote those writes amazingly. In the list of prolific authors, you can find his other pen name - Jack Edwards. The two stories above are really romantic despite all of the sex which by the way is greatly described.

There are some other authors on Nifty that write as well as Josh, but they are not much. Colin, I will read the one you recommended. :]

If you're into fan fiction, i'd also recommend The Sands Of Time, which is a bit of Buffy The Vampire Slayer slash between Xander & Spike, not read it in a few years, but if memory serves it's was really good, but again, that is more of a love story than erotica.

Sands Of Time

hope you enjoy it, I know i did, but then again, i'm buffyverse mad at times hehe

Colin, I'm starting Silent Violin. Just thought I'd tell you. :]

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Colin, I'm starting Silent Violin...
That must be a blessing for the other people who live in your house Rolleyes

Haha :biggrin: Well, they can't really know because I use my PC and no one else besides me touches it, so...

where the hell is the rest of silent violin ??? NOOO !!! Actually a very good story and then it just ends with a note from the author saying " oops, sorry, dont know when the story is going to continue" and nothing else!! Sad