Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erotic Story.
I'm 14 and the following story I am about to tell is true, though it is a bit exaggerated.

I got a call from my mum saying you need to stay at your Auntie Patsies(she isn't my real auntie). I sighed normally it's really boring. I came and I saw a mix raced boy playing computer, He looked at me and smiled at me. His smile caught me. We eventually started to play computer together and he said to me "why don't we go upstairs and play the computer upstairs, it's faster". So off we went, we then got to the conversation of s-e-x Big Grin. I asked the catch question "have you ever got sucked off before?". He replied "no" and then smiled. I then asked him something I thought I would never do..."Do you me to suck it?". I then paused for a moment and then thought...Your only Fourteen why rush these things. Though as usual I didn't listen to my smart inner voice. Oh btw his name is Ryan. So Ryan spread his legs open, and looked almost shocked at my question. Though his cocky smile did reappear, and he said in a weak tone "ok, but make sure no one hears patsies watching t.v downstairs. He slowly pulled down his trousers, exposing his white breifs. I saw a good amount of bulge and couldn't resist temptation and grabbed it. I slowly rubbed his cock in my hand, squeezing feeling the slow rush of blood coming into his cock. It was pushing against his underpants and I just had to pull it down. I looked at his face, Damn he's cute I thought. I finally saw his cock, a creamy colour, uncut for my pleasure Big Grin. I pulled down the foreskin and its exposed his pink head, which was slowly getting firmer. I couldn't believe it I was finally touching someone else's cock. I licked it and was loving it, was slightly salty but it was almost like licking a warm sausage but a very special sausage. "Pre-cum" was seeping out I lapped it up. " he said what does that taste like?" He then laughed. " It taste a bit sweet". "Mkay". My mouth went over he whole cock. I started to suck my saliva lubricating his cock making it easier to move up and down his cock. He started to make very small moaning sounds. I grabbed his balls and squeezed them. He wriggled and moaned a bit more. I then (still giving the blowjob) put my hand up his top, slowly rubbing his chest and giving his nipples and squeeze. "LUCAS, your mums on the phone". Oh fuck, shit. I had to cut this short. I started to wiped my mouth, and I tucked my hardened cock behind my legs making it hard to run. "I said to him quickly, whats your e-mail?".

So thats what happened last night...Woo I'm not a blowjob virgin anymore. I asked on MSN last night what age he was and he said 17 Sad. Damn he looked younger and hes too old to meet up from me by next month.