Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Español!
Para qué no se pierda esta parte del foro! Para qué podamos escribir lo que sentimos, como pensamos, como estamos hoy .... Y todo lo que nos interese!

Perhaps because there is not that many people who speak/Read Spanish?

Besides you miss out on the English speaking (only) perspective.

I have no idea what you said, just replying at random... :tongue:

Well, I would post in Spanish, but I only know what little I learned in school - because I had to take a foreign language and, you'd just laugh at me. As for sharing our thoughts, interests and, experiences, we do that all over the forum anyway. Feel free to post in both Spanish and English - we might all learn a bit of Spanish that way Smile

Give me six months , just started to learn.:biggrin:

Give me 18 months so Mum can teach me

Google says "To not miss this part of the forum! So we can write what we feel, how we think, as we are today .... And everything that interests us!"

Bing says "Why don't miss this part of the Forum! What we can write what we feel, how we think, how we are today... And all that we are interested!"

Translation2 says "Why this part of the forum does not get lost! Why could we write what we feel, as do we think, how is life today.... And quite what we were interested in!"

What I says "&^%*&^%$#(*&#$%@!)*&^%&^(*&%$"

sonolibero Wrote:Para qué no se pierda esta parte del foro! Para qué podamos escribir lo que sentimos, como pensamos, como estamos hoy .... Y todo lo que nos interese!

I have just said, to post in Spanish in orden not to lose this part of the forum!!!! If you know spanish and want to express your feelings, your thoughts or... just how you are today .... just do it!!!!

Rainbowmum Wrote:Give me six months , just started to learn.:biggrin:

dfiant Wrote:Give me 18 months so Mum can teach me

I can teach you some spanish if you want!!!!! Puedo enseñarles español si quieren!!!!!

Greetings!!! Saludos!!!

Good morning! - Buenos días!

Hi! - Hola!

Good afternoon! - Buenas tardes!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!! - Espero que tengas un día espectacular!!!! Ride

translate.google.com ( Para qué no se pierda esta parte del foro! Para qué podamos escribir lo que sentimos, como pensamos, como .... interese! )
result =
"To not miss this part of the forum! So we can write what we feel, how we think, as we are today .... And everything that interests us!"

possibly this came out sorta close?

another suggestion for gayspeak directions is to provide Spanish, French, ... speaking sections.