Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Est-ce qu'il y a quelqu'un qui parle Francais?
Bonjour!

Je cherche quelqu'un qui parle Francais pour un correspondant. Pouvez-vous m'aider?

Allors, Je comprends Francais tres mal et je me demande si vous-pouvez m'assister?

Veuillez-vous m'envoyer une message si vous interresse!

Merci beaucoup et au revoir!

Translation please.
An eye for an eye

Oui! je taime voule voi! Oui oui bonjour.

I wish I could remember my French from when I was a school.
An eye for an eye

SolemnBoy Wrote:Oui! je taime voule voi! Oui oui bonjour.

that's few words try to bring some articles in between your oui oui, bonjour, comment ca va lol

[quote=Tulloni]Bonjour!

Je cherche quelqu'un qui parle Francais pour un correspondant. Pouvez-vous m'aider?
I am looking for someone who speaks French for corresponding. Can any of you help me?

Allors, Je comprends Francais tres mal et je me demande si vous-pouvez m'assister?
I do not understands French much and I'd like to know if any of you could assist me?

Please send me a message if interested

Merci beaucoup et au revoir![
Thanks and so long/QUOTE]

Don't forget to translate when you write in French to be fair to others... so now I'll just do it for you Smile

And yes as you figured it out now I do speak French... in fact it is my mother tongue Smile

Jake Wrote:[quote=Tulloni]Bonjour!

I am looking for someone who speaks French for corresponding. Can any of you help me?

I do not understands French much and I'd like to know if any of you could assist me?

Please send me a message if interested

Merci beaucoup et au revoir![
Thanks and so long/QUOTE]

Don't forget to translate when you write in French to be fair to others... so now I'll just do it for you Smile

And yes as you figured it out now I do speak French... in fact it is my mother tongue Smile

Thanks for the translation.
An eye for an eye

Well the title is supposed to read ''Is the anyone here who speaks French''? Then it's ''Hello. I am looking for someone who speaks French for a penpal. Can you help me?''

The next bit is meant to read ''I don't speak very good French (or I understand French badly) and I was wondering if someone could assist me?''

''Please message me if you're interested''

''Thank you very much and goodbye''!

Perhaps the use of the word ''allors'' was wrong. ''Malheureusement'' may be a better word to use. As in ''unfortunately''.

It's not well written which is why I need help!

If there are any volunteers, ''je vous reconnaissant''! (I'd be grateful).

On a side note I have tried an official penpal site but I don't seem to have much joy. I rarely get a response to my messages (same as dating sites lol) and if I do they don't often seem to speak French but mostly English which isn't much use to me as I don't get much of an opportunity to practice.

It's a catch 22!

No habla - no, hablo espanol. :tongue:

^lol

Omelette du fromage :3