Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro 2008 Final!
My hectic working schedule hasn't permitted to watch most of the matches but the little I've seen have been exciting.So tonight Spain humiliated Russia with a 3-0 defeat (totally different playing techniques) and therefore gained a spot on Sunday's final with the mighty? Germany.I have no in-depth knowledge about German soccer but I'm seeing Iker lifting up that trophy.PS : Spain and France have the sexiest first ladies in the world!

On other sporty news,World #2 Maria Sharapova got slammed out of Wimbeldon by a fellow Russian,Alla Somethingrussian who ranks #154.What happened?I think that she is just too busy being glamorous these days.I'd hate for her to turn into Anna Whatsherface.

Deutschland <3 Smile
Russia shoulda won against Spain though, but I think I was looking more at the Russia footballers than the ball itself. hmm..

Hyde Wrote:I think I was looking more at the Russia footballers than the ball itself. hmm..

That, my friend, is just WRONG. Russians are all hairy and wear stupid hats.

Spain to win, not just because Torres is the second sexiest thing in the World Cool, but because they play with a passion and flair that deserves glory.

Done.

Dan

x

I agree with hyde...i was supporting the Russians as they are a lot hotter than the Spanish players. :biggrin:

To be honest i hope Germany will win, i think they are a better team. But again who is better doesn't matter to me as much... i the Germans i find a lot hotter than the Spanish... Laugh1

PS. Gay.... the Spanish are usually the hairy ones haha! Germans are usually smooth or with blond thin body hair that dont show. (Body hair though is good)

You took the words right out of this Dan's mouth,Dan!They're tall,dark and handsome plus they speak Spanish!German is so not a sexy language whilst Spanish slowly caresses my ears.

Spanish is a HORRID language, just talk English with a lisp - sorted.
German is like *DROOLS*. Ahh, mein lieblingssprach.

Hyde Wrote:Spanish is a HORRID language, just talk English with a lisp - sorted.
German is like *DROOLS*. Ahh, mein lieblingssprach.
I guess it's all in the ear of the beholder. Albert can speak to me in whatever language he likes and I still find it damn sexy.

Lou Reed once infamously said that Swedish wasn't a language, it was a disease of the tongue (opinions expressed by grumpy American rock stars do not necessarily reflect the views of anyone here, of course Wink ).

Hyde Wrote:Deutschland <3 Smile
Russia shoulda won against Spain though, but I think I was looking more at the Russia footballers than the ball itself. hmm..

You were looking at the balls of the Russian football players??? How on earth did you manage that, Hyde? Have you got those magic glasses that strip a man naked?

(I know, I know, I chose to misread your post... Rolleyes Wink )

spotysocks Wrote:I agree with hyde...i was supporting the Russians as they are a lot hotter than the Spanish players. :biggrin:

To be honest i hope Germany will win, i think they are a better team. But again who is better doesn't matter to me as much... i the Germans i find a lot hotter than the Spanish... Laugh1

PS. Gay.... the Spanish are usually the hairy ones haha! Germans are usually smooth or with blond thin body hair that dont show. (Body hair though is good)

I think that is a gross misconception, Spoty... I know plenty of Spaniards who are not really hairy... and plenty of German ones who are...