Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurovision 2013
are you all excited for Sweden's show and who performs your favourite songs ???

i like :

I got the CD the other day, it's brilliant, there are some really good ones on there. Not sure we're gonna win with Bonnie Tyler though

I live in Sweden and I have no idea who's representing my country this year... last year I had no idea who our singer was until 2 days after she'd won.

What date is Eurovision 2013?
An eye for an eye

Oh good lord, euro vision isn't coming round again is it! Nil point! :-)

I think this song is the best one out of the bunch this year ,

Many of the songs this year are rubbish, I think my country been the worst

I buy the CD each year (well, since they started releasing them in 1999 - I wish they would make CD's for all the earlier years too).
The only songs that I sometimes skip on this yrs cd : Greece (but I can see/hear why others like it), Spain & Albania.

My favourites for this year are : Sweden, Hungary ,The Netherlands, Malta, San Marino, & Ukraine.

I would've loved San Marino to qualify, but was a bit disappointed with her performance/staging so half expected her to miss out.

I was impressed with Slovenia, but I must have been the only one, as I think I've read that she came last in her semi. :O

I didn't really notice or pay much attention to Cyprus, but now I like it more for having heard the English version.

I'm pleased with the winning song, and happy to see it charting everywhere - and for many other ESC entries to be charting too. Smile

Denmark was good but Greece was my favorite this year:

(Great song and lots of gorgeous Greek men!)