Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redifining myself; Becoming a player.
this sounds like a complete rant and nothing more [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION]. ''redefining'' yourself because of a couple of bad experiences doesn't show resilience/immunity. it shows weakness.

when you go through difficult times without scarring yourself at the core, without running away to put on a different mask, that's strength. that's the way to live.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Take your time out on your own, it helps, not all the world is like that, don't become someone you are not, and next time you will be more cautious,

meridannight Wrote:this sounds like a complete rant and nothing more [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION]. ''redefining'' yourself because of a couple of bad experiences doesn't show resilience/immunity. it shows weakness.

when you go through difficult times without scarring yourself at the core, without running away to put on a different mask, that's strength. that's the way to live.

U should know the people who did this to me are some of the closest ppl ever... If I didn't react that way, then I would have been careless from the beginning and I would have faked my feelings.. u k as in liar which isn't me!
So it isn't a rant when I go somewhere to vent about it.

meridannight Wrote:this sounds like a complete rant and nothing more [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION]. ''redefining'' yourself because of a couple of bad experiences doesn't show resilience/immunity. it shows weakness.

U should know the people who did this to me are some of the closest ppl ever... If I didn't react that way, then I would have been careless from the beginning and I would have faked my feelings.. u k as in liar which isn't me!
So it isn't a rant when I go somewhere to vent about it.

breaktime heal you heart

Don't let them turn yourself in to something you aren't and don't loose your faith in humans despite those who let you down. Be strong!

Bighug

Life is full of ups and downs. Just remember it always gets better. You'll be a much stronger individual after all this. Xyxthumbs
Like Mike said, don't tread down that IDGAF path, that's where the downward spiral begins.

Ps: I suck at giving advice, so thought of aiding you w/ some words of inspiration. All the best, Verysimple.