Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever said something without thinking and been embarrassed?
Hey guys,

I thought I'd ask this because today I had one of those moments. Well today having found out that my biology supervisor is pregnant and through IVF no less we decided to buy her some baby clothes as a thank you for the help she has given us in our degree and as a congrats for the baby. Well we decided to personalise these clothes with scientific slogans as a nice touch, well one of the slogans I chose to put on the babies t-shirt may not have been entirely appropriate and to my horror it has been ordered and will be delivered.

In my logic I thought "well my supervisor is a scientist, why not have on the babies tshirt "test tube baby"m totally forgetting the fact that it has been conceived through IVF. Oh dear, anyone else had one of these moments? Lol

lol jesus... I have often been walking around town doing my enforcement and some woman could be screaming at me and as she walks off i think outloud silly bitch go all crazy or ill see a camp couple and think out loud

great more raving homos just what the STATE THE OBVIOUS law wanted

I hope she sees the funny side, we were actually mortified. Lol

Yeah, I do stuff like that all the time...I have a very well practiced 'WHAT?' look for when people do a double take, and sometimes when you just have to say something, I usually just shrug my shoulders, smile and say 'I'm just saying' Smile

Oh gosh , I do that all the time.:biggrin:

everthing will be find MKR Confusedmile:
But that's a funny story dude :biggrin:

hahaha! lolz

I'm sure you'll be okay ;D

Yes but I perfer not to think about them because I embarrassed all over again.

I had one of these moments earlier today in my animation class. A little context for the story, in Flash there's a tool called the "bones tool" which you can use to manipulate your illustrations .

Anyway my one friend saw me getting upset while trying to use the tool and kept telling me I can't use the bone tool on that. After the third time he said it, I turned to him and said "I'll bone you!" much louder than I intended and definitely got a few looks from other people in the class. It took me a minute before I even realized what I said lol.

I never, ever blurt out anything I'm ashamed of..... (innocently batting eyelashes).

Wink