Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
My experience with the paranormal is generally just with EVP. If you don't know what that is, look it up in Wikipedia, it's real interesting. Anyway, my best friend and I found 3 in his house, one after watching the movie White Noise and 2 others a bit later on. The first said "It's mine!" in a gruff male voice, the second said "What're you doing?" and the third, "Who're you?", all in the same voice.

Also, in our dad's house, my sister and I were sitting in her room one night, listening to music. Dad had gone to sleep. All of a sudden, the CD player stopped playing track 6 and started again at the first song. As we were trying to figure out what happened, the lamp on the bedside table went off and on again. These two things happened to us a lot in that room.

Another night, dad was away at a party and my sister and I were watching movies and had a large pack of chips to share. Too bad we were at opposite ends of the room. So we decided to get bowls. We opened the cupboard where the bowls were, and as I stuck out my hand to take one out, the bowl exploded, glass flying everywhere.

Creepy, huh?

I'm really pissed off reading all this. I'd love to see a ghost and they never come near me!

Jay33721 Wrote:... Creepy, huh?
Strange maybe, but it's only creepy if you allow it to be so.

marshlander Wrote:Strange maybe, but it's only creepy if you allow it to be so.

Very true. I can almost guarantee that there's a skeptic out there who can explain it all to us scientifilogically.

pretty sure there's a ghoust in my house and i'm pretty sure s/he lurks about the corner of my room which is very up nrving when i have to do my business!

peterinmalaga Wrote:I'm really pissed off reading all this. I'd love to see a ghost and they never come near me!

[COLOR="Purple"]peter you should maybe spend some time with gaygay33 :eek:

I have a friend who is a shaman. During one of his cleansing sessions I had the wildest experiences ever.

Thru the hour or so there were many many many unexplained noises but near the end of it all there was the loudest thump on the roof Scared

It sounded as if a body had fallen from the sky and landed on my roof. I was sure that the roof was damaged.

When I was finally able to go upstairs and look around I found a number of things had fallen off their shelf.

In the morning when I went out to check on the roof I only found some odd pieces of small cement on the driveway. The roof was not damaged (as far as I could see) and the cement was not from anything on or near the house... I really dont know where that or those other noises came from Disoriented

I have sooooooo many stories. Guess I am lucky Party [/COLOR]

I really don't want to believe in ghosts, cuz I would live in fear Sad

I have ghost cats living in my home. Every now and then, I'll spot one of them.

I also saw a ghost at my first job after college. I was walking into the reception area and spotted someone else leaving that area to go into another part of the building. When I got into the reception area, I asked our receptionist who had just gone through the other door. She told me there was no one there.

I should also note that I have some abilities as a medium and have actually helped cleanse a few homes of unwanted spirits. And I occasionally enjoy attending seances.

As for the person who said that ouija boards are evil, I'd disagree. I admit that they are not something that people should play around with foolishly, but that doesn't make them evil.

I'm not sure if i saw one but in my room at night I here things, like glasses knocking together in the hallway and there are lots more creaking sounds and they are lots louder and I dream about my room a lot and I don't like sleeping with the light off sometimes.And I'v been woken up and I felt like I had been shaken. And there was another time I couldn't move but my eyes were open and it wasn't a dream. But I not scared any more cos its just not scary any more dunno why.

joshyboi Wrote:I'm not sure if i saw one but in my room at night I here things, like glasses knocking together in the hallway and there are lots more creaking sounds and they are lots louder and I dream about my room a lot and I don't like sleeping with the light off sometimes.And I'v been woken up and I felt like I had been shaken. And there was another time I couldn't move but my eyes were open and it wasn't a dream. But I not scared any more cos its just not scary any more dunno why.

It sounds like this would be a good point to talk about the three kinds of psychic sensitivity:

clairvoyant: The tendency to see things. This can be literal sight or the sense of seeing a vivid image in your mind.
clairaudient: The tendency to hear things. Again, this can be literal hearing or "voices" in the mind.
clairsentient: The tendency to feel things. Also, just intuitively "knowing" or "feeling" things falls under this.

It sounds like you may be mostly clairaudient with a touch of clairsentience. It would explain why you tend to hear and occasionally feel things rather than actually seeing anything.