Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever surprised by the people you went to school with who turned out gay?
I posted an anonymous ad on a dating website, just to see what would happen.

I got a lot of creepy replies before I received a reply from this one guy. He sent me his picture, and it was a guy I used to sit next to in German class! Haven't spoken to him since, but he got cute, lol. Small world.

On reflection he never seemed to have a girlfriend, or have any interest in girls. But he's straight acting, so it certainly surprised me.

Needless to say I've replied, and we'll see what happens Big Grin.

Also my best friend of 14 years is apparently bisexual. That surprised the hell out of me. He's had a large number of girlfriends and is very masculine.

Makes me happy in a way though. Turns out there may be more of the brethren than we think Big Grin.

Hey Lupos, how's it goin' ??

Yeah one of my close friends from school (which ultimately ended in tears unfortunately) turned out to be bisexual ... I was WELL gutted when I found out 'coz I used to find him really good looking when we were like ... 12 ? 13 ??

*sigh*

Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Omg definitely. I went out with a girl til I was 13... we split up at the same time as we both told eachother we were gay.... so that was very weird!!!! Then I found out my mate Nik was gay - but he did dancing etc so that wasn't much of a shock. Then my mate Steve told me he was bi (he is actually gay though!) - not had any shocking revelations of people since I left school though, but the amount of people that come out of the woodwork nowadays is quite cool. Confusedmile:

Can't say I have actually... the ones that I know about that have turned out gay... well I kinda suspected anyway. I'm sure there are others tho that I don't know about that would leave me like OMG really!!

There isnt anyone which ive thought omg.. I was more shocked in myself :confused:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Just about every friend I've had has now come forth and claimed they're "bisexual"..... even many of my cousins and my brother Rolleyes I think I have magical powers or something!

Sui Wrote:Just about every friend I've had has now come forth and claimed they're "bisexual"..... even many of my cousins and my brother Rolleyes I think I have magical powers or something!

At least all of your ex girlfriends are not now lesbians Roflmao
That MUST be down to me, surely?? Too much of a coinsidence for someone to have had 3 girlfriends in their whole life and all 3 turn out to be lesbians!! And then the boyfriend turns out to be gay har har!

Oh, I get better....

Three of my ex boyfriends are now transsexuals...

Sui Wrote:Oh, I get better....

Three of my ex boyfriends are now transsexuals...

There's always one that can top the cream Rolleyes ha ha ha!!!
Not really sure what one says in response... lol!

Last year by friend, who's very player-ish, went out with this girl named Lindsay. He broke with her about a month afterward and she moved away. So last week, she moves back, and today, I find out that she is now a lesbian. I was surprised to say the least...after all, I live in The Bible Belt, therefore if you're gay you are probably forced into many religious exorcisms.