Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evergreen vultures
Evergreen, the ex-gay organisation heavily sponsored by the LDS church has just finished its annual conference in Salt Lake City. I had a narrow escape from this lot a few years ago when my ex tricked me into a consulting room with an Evergreen counsellor who had, at that time, just got back from the conference the previous week. Despite the fact we all know that the ex gay promotion squad is a little "misinformed" I had to blink twice to make sure I had read this blog post correctly ... :eek:

http://qsaltlake.com/2011/09/28/evergree...d-hangups/

It is fantasticw when something like this happens... Bigots have no right in this world

KLindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:It is fantasticw when something like this happens... Bigots have no right in this world

KLindest regards

zeon x
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Without bigots what would we have to talk about...! That reminds of of a song.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"Well there was a little gay man as "happy as can be."
And one day that little gay man went on my property.
Well, watching that little gay man made me so very mad.
So I looked at that little gay man...
And I called him a little fag.
I said, "Hey little gay man, get off my property.
Hey little gay man, I hate your guts can't you see?
I don't care if God still loves you, don't even come near me."
Oh yeah, I'm so cool. I just told a little gay man to kiss off.
Am I a Christian or what?
As the little gay man was walking away I realized I done a bad thing today.
I said, "Wait little gay man, I'm sorry for what I said.
Come back I want to be your friend!"
I said, "Hey little gay man, God still loves you."

I tend to find bigots to be honest almac can be somewhat in your face.... I dont go round telling people that hetrosexuality is wrong because nature has no right nor wrong and im sure thousands of years ago they didnt live in a world like today.... I wish alot of people would not judge others but themselves as its only them who can change not the other way round

I just don't get it. The whole point of being Christian is supposed to be to repent and admit you're not perfect, that you're a sinner, and by so doing you're supposed to get the grace of God.

Even if being gay was a sin (?), Christians should be accepting of it. The idea, as I understand it, is that you say you're all sinners.

Anyway, I'm not a Christian. But we might reflect on the Blue Dolphin, the male of which species mates for life with another male. They swim together, have sex together, and only have sex with females at a particular time of the year. If a male Blue Dolphins partner dies, he finds a pair and swims with them, but doesn't have sex with them.

Perhaps Christians could reflect on that.

ToddYoung Wrote:... Even if being gay was a sin (?), Christians should be accepting of it. The idea, as I understand it, is that you say you're all sinners.... .
Yeah, but some are just more sinful than others Wink