Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Do An Orgy?
Dont worry Almac ive not had a orgy, i think its hot, but doing it for real i dont know and plus its not loving as if you was with someone just 1 on 1.

i have not, but i shall try it one day

it is nice if you really like sex, but if you get tired easy, or dont like forcefullness its not for you, but if you like to get it for a long time and have stamina, then it can be alot of fun, when everone gets theirs they all get real happy .. ive had a room full of horny buds give into the lust and drunkeness and have a real good time.
Scatter

Well, there's a difference between "group sex" and an orgy - i have experienced both. Group sex, in my opinion, is when a group of people end up having sex unexpectedly - unplanned. My partner and i were invited to a friends pool party. We were told to arrive around 1 for a cookout and beers. There were about 12 folks there when we arrived. We quickly slipped into our trunks, grabbed a beer and jumped in the pool.

It was all farily typical until the sun went down. The booze had been flowing pretty freely and so inhibitions began to wane. The subject turned to sex, dick size, etc and soon everyone was whipping it out and comparing hard-ons. Well, it was just a matter of time before people started touching and sucking each other and it was actually kinda fun. Everyone respected limits (some didn't want to be penetrated) and some, like us just really got into being watched while we had sex. That was spontaneous "group sex" and those who wanted out, just left the room - as 2 couples did. They went to the kitchen and just continued their own conversations.

Now, and orgy, again in my opinion, is a pre-set, organized gathering of people who meet for one reason - to have sex. I was invited to, and attended 2 such events. The first one, I had to go through a pre-screening process. I had to log onto a webcam account to prove that i was the person in my pics (i sent a couple of G-rated pics). I was then given a date and time and place (a club) where i met the host. The purpose, he told me, of meeting publically was to ensure i wasn't brininging an uninvited guest or was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Once satisfied i was legit, he gave me a room number of a hotel adjacent to the club and gave me the rules: Once inside i was to take off all my clothes, put them in a paperbag with my name on it and hand it to one of the organizers at the door; i was free to mingle, watch for a while and get relaxed, but i was told this was an orgy and must participate; must use condoms and finally, "NO" always meant no. I asked him why would someone say "no" at an orgy, and he said, for example, some aren't into anal sex, some aren't into kissing and such, but that most were pretty cool, just be respectful. I made my way to the room and did exactly as instructed. Needless to say, i was very excited and it showed ahahah. The hostess took my bag with my clothes, and locked it in a closet - which was full of bags, and gave me a tour of the 3 room suite: one was a social-only area. Where folks were smoking cigaretts, sipping drinks, and chatting (it was pretty clear to me that these folks were on a break between the action. The next room was the str8 group sex room. There were 3 or 4 couples going at it and a couple guys waiting their turn on the women, the other room was the bisexual room. My host told me that bisexual meant bi sex - men would be having sex with men, women with women and any variations of such sex. There were only 2 couples there and that's where i spent about 5 hours!

The other "orgy" i went to was much less organized and, trust me, it showed. I sent my pics to the organizer, he told me whene and where to show up. The orgy was to start at 8pm, but ishoed up at 9, as the door was being locked at 9:30. After which no one woudl be granted access. I got there and while there were about 12-13 people, the "quality" of attendees was, well, let's just say, "less than ideal." Seemed there were lots of older, overiweight folks who were looking to use this event as a way to get laid. There were only 2 attendees i was remotley attracted too, and yet, i quicly discovered they were both on Crystal Meth and were looking to get fucked by as many guys as they could. I stayed for about 15 minutes and then faked an incomming call and left.

Those are my stories! Smile

...and you could always try the bathouses. They're in most major cities. I loved it.

Interesting Bob, which goes to show that the sex that happens naturally tends to be more fun, maybe because unexpected... Unfortunately, it can also be the most unsafe, I guess (although that second orgy you mentioned sounded not so good), unless like Boy Scouts you are 'always ready'.