Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyday Lives
MY friend and i are having an arguement, she wants me to turn into a girl and i want to stay a boy.....she says she will even pay for it and she doesnt understand why...... anyways she says that boys dont stay together like get married without cheating on each other in real life only fairy tales or stories or watever. i need help i want to know some stories in your life about ur best relationship or the relationship ur in i need to tell her that it does happen and i dont want to be a girl....i like having something down thereLaugh2

Just tell her that obviously she's a gay man trapped in a woman's body and she should get the surgery first. :tongue:

lol but thats just really not her i might try that tho

Moo Freeman Wrote:lol but thats just really not her i might try that tho

moo, you are too funny... cant the same be said for yourself? or is it you Tongue3

Moo Freeman Wrote:i need to tell her that it does happen

No, you need her to believe that it does happen. You've already tried telling her, she doesn't believe it. My and my bf don't cheat on each other, if you told her that someone you've sort of met on the internet says that he and his bf don't cheat on each other, she won't suddenly believe you. You need something much closer to home.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

yea.... but i wanna know stories about other peoples lives too and its kind of hard since i dont know much other gay peopl in oahu

Moo Freeman Wrote:anyways she says that boys dont stay together like get married without cheating on each other in real life only fairy tales or stories or watever. i need help i want to know some stories in your life about ur best relationship or the relationship ur in i need to tell her that it does happen and i dont want to be a girl....i like having something down thereLaugh2

I know this is not a story about guys who are together without cheating on each other but more of a logical argument.

Marriage is this ideal where two people get together and declare, amongs other things, their fidelity to one another. That they will stay with each other and no one else.

Given that declaration of intent for a marriage, if guys wanted to cheat on their partner then why are gays fighting so hard over the world for the ability to get married. Why fight for something if they don't intend to honour it?

Moo Freeman Wrote:yea.... but i wanna know stories about other peoples lives too and its kind of hard since i dont know much other gay peopl in oahu
Princealbertofb and I don't cheat and we have been together for about seven years. Most of the time we are in different countries (he's in France, I'm in England) although we manage to spend a week together most months and more when we can. We are in touch by phone and/or text and/or e-mail and/or by chatting on here pretty much every day. Why would I want to cheat? I have the loveliest partner I could wish for.

Of course bad things happen in relationships, but on this your friend is not quite right.

Quote:anyways she says that boys dont stay together like get married without cheating on each other in real life only fairy tales or stories or watever.

... or just point out that straight couples can't manage to stay faithful with any more certainty.

I've had guys cheat on me. I've known families torn apart by a cheating husband or wife. I've known plenty of couples who split up over infidelity.

What on earth makes her thing this is confined to two men?! Has she looked at the divorce rate recently!?

AgentWashington Wrote:... Has she looked at the divorce rate recently!?
At thirteen years of age? Probably not Wink