Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyday Lives
yes she is 13 and she has a mind of her own..... wow 7 years...... idk im kinda in my own world right now

Moo, I have been to Oahu many years ago and the gay life was very hot hot hot. You just need a few years to grow a bit and find the right places to go. You are young enough and have time enough. Just stay enough of a boy to have fun with the right people when you do !!! Rolleyes

Moo Freeman Wrote:MY friend and i are having an arguement, she wants me to turn into a girl and i want to stay a boy.....she says she will even pay for it and she doesnt understand why...... anyways she says that boys dont stay together like get married without cheating on each other in real life only fairy tales or stories or watever. i need help i want to know some stories in your life about ur best relationship or the relationship ur in i need to tell her that it does happen and i dont want to be a girl....i like having something down thereLaugh2

Perfectly right, Moo, you ought to be allowed to have something down there (just in case you might need to use it, eh? Wink) What do girls know about this anyway?Rolleyes

If you wana sex change you should get one. But I'v meet gay guys who have been together for about 30 years they were cool. I meet them at a queer hui (meeting at a traditional maori meeting house).

I'm still young, and I know that I'll find a good guy. I don't mind being single as long as I have my family and friends then I'm as happy as can be. But I'm just looking. Not fully look for a relationship. I'm kinda just fishing for looks from other guys. I'v gotten them a few times. A guy fully cheeked me out the other day. It was interesting, I got a little bit freaked out and didn't know what to do, so I kinda left the shop that we were in... Sorry for going on and on.

joshyboi Wrote:... A guy fully cheeked me out the other day. ...
I really hope that is a typo! Rolleyes

joshyboi Wrote:If you wana sex change you should get one. But I'v meet gay guys who have been together for about 30 years they were cool. I meet them at a queer hui (meeting at a traditional maori meeting house).

I'm still young, and I know that I'll find a good guy. I don't mind being single as long as I have my family and friends then I'm as happy as can be. But I'm just looking. Not fully look for a relationship. I'm kinda just fishing for looks from other guys. I'v gotten them a few times. A guy fully cheeked me out the other day. It was interesting, I got a little bit freaked out and didn't know what to do, so I kinda left the shop that we were in... Sorry for going on and on.
Hey I can fully understand it's really scary to be cheeked out.... lol. :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:Perfectly right, Moo, you ought to be allowed to have something down there (just in case you might need to use it, eh? Wink) What do girls know about this anyway?Rolleyes

well good point i will and am using it :biggrin: and i wanna stay a guyRolleyes and girls apparently know a lot but boys dont(i was in a conversation about a girls 3rd hole and most guys thought there pee cazme out of their vaginaLol2

This is the trickery of human plumbery...

Quote:Hey I can fully understand it's really scary to be cheeked out.... lol.

Especially when it was the first time that I'v noticed it happen.