Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone Is Invited - House Signing Party
fjp999 Wrote:...I got the house walls all scrubbed up and it is looking great. I should add more pics to my gallery...
Careful not to overdo it, Frank. Save enough energy to enjoy your new home as well Confusedmile:
x

Well, since I feel a bit more Italian/Yugoslavian American than just pure American my coffee is pretty strong for the average USA. My dad had a sip of the drippings that come out after the espresso is made and he said it made him dizzy for an hour :tongue:

I was going to take pics today but dad put my schedule off. Their washing machine broke down so they are already over at MY house doing laundry (or rather me doing their laundry). Except for Thursday I have a free schedule so will definitely be posting new pics soon...

@ m - unfortunately I am not the type to relax until things are settled. I am taking my time and not getting in a tizzy but there is just sooooo much to do = I do appreciate my late afternoon naps Sleeping

early Easter dinner tomorrow so no wall washing = crap!

fjp999 Wrote:... early Easter dinner tomorrow so no wall washing = crap!
LOL, why do I find this statement a tad unsettling? Grlaugh

Fantastic news on getting house sounds good!! The day I got my keys and did all the solicter/morgage bits for my flat I was going mental.

marshlander Wrote:LOL, why do I find this statement a tad unsettling? Grlaugh

Not sure where the unsettling came from but mabye because I should try to relax with family. Sis last year adopted three siblings. They are very nice kids but being rather young dont fully understand that I dont have much energy (and I usually dislike children) and children just love me :eek:

I did keep them entertained with my iPod Touch and looking at LOLcats so all was good. Now my schedule will be off for half a day Bump