Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone likes a drink but no one likes a drunk
I have a friend that would get mean and violent when drinking liquor but with beer he was able to keep himself under control, and for some reason tequila makes people angry drunks I'm guessing because it's stronger:confused: pot heads I can stand though, they're much more relaxed and it's funny watching them make an ass of themselves Smile plus if it was legalized then the government could tax it, it would be less pot heads in jail, and the law could keep a closer eye on it.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I have no idea what goes through a persons head when they are drunk.
It's almost like have a complete other persona is inside that fueled by alcohol.
No doubt a combination of drugs does nor help the situation.

I can't understand the behavior at all.

LateBloomer Wrote:I mean no disrespect to the Brits, but the UK seems to be experiencing an epidemic of alcoholism/binge drinking.

Several years ago, I spent quite a bit of time in London/Stansted and Prestwick, Scotland.

Watching the BBC and going out to the pubs really opened my eyes to what's happening over there.

Sorry to say it, but the UK really does a have a problem on their hands.

Yeah, it's called David Cameron. :mad:

I've seen too much of this behaviour, some of it at close hand. They keep talking about bringing in a minimum price - I wish to God they'd make it £1000 a bottle. :frown:

monk Wrote:Yeah, it's called David Cameron. :mad:

Oh yeah...
We have several of *those* problems in the US as well...

Behead

I don't understand it either, I'm a relaxed and funny drunk so I've been told. I don't get the rage thing at all, alcohol chills me out, not make me angry. I occasionally dabble with recreational drugs too (not a regular thing) and it has the same affect. I guess it does depend on what drug you do however. But I don't get how aggression comes with alcohol at all.

On the very rare occasions I do become drunk, I turn into the "goofy, silly" type who wants to be everyone's friend and laughs like a hyena at the slightest thing.

I've never been a violent drunk (not being inclined towards violence even when sober) yet, if I drink tequila - THAT makes me horribly depressed for some reason.

Different effects for different people I suppose....sorry you have to deal with the louts it seems.

Si88 Wrote:But I don't get how aggression comes with alcohol at all.

Become a police officer and do the Friday & Saturday night-shift in the centre of town. Rolleyes