Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-Gay
My mother knew I was Gay all the time and she told once:

WHATEVER YOU GO OR DO, YOU WILL BE YOU ALL THE TIME,

You can´t run away from what you are, we must love and accept us the way we are, if not is a waste of time

gayboyindia24 Wrote:I am rlly fed up with my life..Will i ever get a partner i have desired??Will i hve to spend my lfe alone?I never had a girlfren?Boyfren (kind off).I am cute luking(not in funny way) fall under abve avrge luks have reasonable features..but m short 5.3.Sumtyms i feel I stand in such a situation where neitherr a girl would desire or can b their boyfren n for goodlukng guys..they might hve sex with me but not their partner.Why I am born like this,If I am gay n not that attractive then y God gave me so insatibale sexual urges that i cnt focus on other things.I rlly want to do big in this world n dont want to die being nothing,I rlly want to do so good many things in lyf like learning diffnrt languages,guitar,take up dancing,help others, poor people,want to be recognized as a wise men n uplift my career and have lots of money and infct i have a good creativity side(as every1 has said) but this one thinkg(sex) makes me go weak on my knees n i think ...whats next even afetr achieving these coz after all i hve to cum bck home n leave with lonely walls....I cnt concentrate on my career..Help me

The key is to learn to love what you have... So many people in life seem to long for a relationship and in my experience when your in one at times you wish you werent because things do go wrong and you dont have 100% control of situations and many disagreements occur.. I would say that you should not allow factors to stand in the way and lift your self esteem... Focus non you as a person and sod everyone else because as phil colins once said

You cant hurry love so you just have to wait....

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

I would like to do a refreshing post in this thread...

Supressing feelings is not something that is normal... We are who we are because our genetic build made us like this... It wasnt a case of waking up one day and deciding we were going to be gay because if we can just go with a woman then a hetrosexual man could quite happily go with another man... This is where the old saying whats good for the goose is good for the gander comes in... In life a lot of factors in this world tell us whats right and whats wrong but if we listened to them (this includes everything from politics with smoking to religion with walks of life) we would be a very boring world.... I wouldnt recommend anyone supress themselves because eventually all you do is punish yourself for something that you shouldnt be punished for... I recommend learning to celebrate the person you are and celebrate the fact that we all as indivuduals have great aspects of life... Admittedly we dont always acknowledge them but without them we wouldnt get to where we are now in life at whatever stages we have reached...

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon
Gayspeak Agony Aunt

Bricg1970 Wrote:My mother knew I was Gay all the time and she told once:

WHATEVER YOU GO OR DO, YOU WILL BE YOU ALL THE TIME,

You can´t run away from what you are, we must love and accept us the way we are, if not is a waste of time

Where ever you go, there you are!

the gay population is tiny 3-5%, we are not the 10% they told us to we were. a gay man dosnt wear a pink triangle anymore so we are difficult to find. So it is difficult to find a date much less a husband.

gay men have often lived a tenuous childhood. this not conducive to being able to love ones self much less another man.

finding a partner is going to take some time but there are gay man in all societies.