Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex boyfriend into black magic
^ Well now I'll be lying awake at night........

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:If the cat was not his familiar then yes it could have been sacrificed in ritual.

Fascinating reply, as always.

He did try something strange recently: he posted a private message on FB but I didn't reply. I suspect he was trying to access my list of contacts.

I also suspect he filmed some of our encounters. One time, when we were naked and about to start doing it, he got this strange phone call: he smiled and he didn't want me to hear what he was saying.

DreamMaker Wrote:Yay yayyy! I can't want to tell you all about my exes too!

With that handsome face of yours, you can get anyone you want.

I was never handsome and my penis is small but I do give amazing blow jobs.

MisterLove Wrote:Fascinating reply, as always.

He did try something strange recently: he posted a private message on FB but I didn't reply. I suspect he was trying to access my list of contacts.

I also suspect he filmed some of our encounters. One time, when we were naked and about to start doing it, he got this strange phone call: he smiled and he didn't want me to hear what he was saying.

Great creepy on top of creepy.

AND he has an ongoing interest in you.

Does he claim to follow santeria? http://www.centroanastacia.com/index.php...a-santeria may explain it.

Oh a warlock ,his number ?

what level warlock was he?

Roflmao

Lambert Wrote:Oh a warlock ,his number ?

Are warlocks serialized?

JackBoneTX Wrote:what level warlock was he?

Oh, so they're seeded, like pro tennis players, but just the opposite since tennis players wear white.

Voldemort wouldn't leave me alone for ages too.
The entire time we were together all he would do was swing his wand around.

Why are accounts of "the craft" implicitly entailing malevolent manipulation? We read of power-centered individuals and groups using the spirit world to gain this or that.

And, we hear of so-called white magic, which largely seems to be used as antidotes to black magic, colors not implying force, but intent.

Where are the accounts of witches using this manipulation to heal a crippled child, return a lost dog, or seek peace in a world conflict?

Something is missing in this paradigm. It lacks the counterbalance and presupposes the primacy of evil and malice. No?

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Oh, so they're seeded, like pro tennis players, but just the opposite since tennis players wear white.
Honey most men are "seeded", you just have to figure out how to juice them. Wink

Loved, loved, loved, the old boyfriend countdown MisterLove. For as many cute men as you've dated and wondered why they would ever want you, I'll make the observation that if that many hot men wanted to screw you senseless, then you must be fairly hot in your own right.

I lost count of how many men a long time ago. Some of them had me while I "wasn't home". As I sort of learned to be a slut in Babylon, (L.A., CA), I'm pretty sure I have matched much of your list. I think I could add the Village People (the types, not the actual band members) as well. I've had a few cops, but LA cops are a mean bunch. When he was done, he was done and didn't give a whit about my outcome. I finished quickly by hand and wiped off on the back of his pant leg. He didn't notice. Karma's a bitch muthafu*ker.

The construction worker (he really was one... he "had" me in one of those little blue port'a-potty's on a construction site somewhere on Robertson Boulevard in WeHo) was built like a god, but when he opened his mouth he sounded like Shirley Temple when she was five. A total turn off. Pretty much told him to shut it. (Yes, I got nailed in a tacky little port'a-potty! Sweet Baby Jane, I was a classy skank. I told y'all I was pure as the driven over snow.)

Anyway, lovely smile for the past MisterLove. You've had some interesting rolls in the hay. As for magic falling anywhere on the color wheel, I've never experienced a great practitioner. Seen some weird things that couldn't really be explained though. I'm a devout atheist these days, although I have been known to take the names of gay icons in vain.