Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex coming back to "haunt" me, current bf doesn't like it
dfiant Wrote:I'm sorry Mike, but I think that is an unfair expectation of your current BF. It's not fair that you are making your problems his problems.

I'm just saying

I guess you mean: "It's not fair that you are making your EX'S problems his problems"

If that's what you meant to say - I'm starting to see you're right. My bf and I had some serious talk tonight. He expressed his fears and frustration. I'm going to have to think about a way to make him feel good. I'm not sure how, but I have to make it right.
Sad

Mike Wrote:I guess you mean: "It's not fair that you are making your EX'S problems his problems"

If that's what you meant to say - I'm starting to see you're right. My bf and I had some serious talk tonight. He expressed his fears and frustration. I'm going to have to think about a way to make him feel good. I'm not sure how, but I have to make it right.
Sad
HINT : Boyfriend #1, EX not #1

Boyfriends says jump, you say 'how high'

Ex BF says jump, you say I'm with someone else and he is my life now.

BobinTampa's post is the best advice I have seen here, so I would suggest you need to do something similar to what is said there as the situations sound identical Wink