Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex is trying to contact me.
Long story short broke up a little over 2 months ago, ex cheated, dumped me and moved in with his gf (gay guys here). Pretty bad break up, he was cruel, lied and flaunted his new relationship in front of me. Well went strict no contact over 5 weeks ago. I was out of the country for two weeks so got a new phone and new number. Well the last week a few mutual friends have told me that he's trying to get a hold of me. He's called an asked about me and my new number several times. None of my friend would give it to him. I can honestly say that I've pretty much moved on. Not really interested in him anymore and would turn him down if he wanted to reconcile. I don't even want him as a friend. I've been very clear on the latter point when we spoke last about 5 weeks ago. I just want to know why he would want to get a hold of me when he knows how I feel. I don't plan on calling him and have already blocked his number on my new phone. Is that childish of me? It's a bit annoying what he is doing. Any advice guys/girls or words of wisdom.

so it was a boy he moved in with? I think that is what you meant,anyway no if you don't want to see him or hear from him,thats fine,if he acted like a tw%t then what does he expect,as for his reasons to see you,he must want you back and may feel he can win you back if he was given the chance,you sound like you know for sure you don't want him but is there a small part of you that will give in if you see him? that could be the reason you don't want any contact?

calisurfjump Wrote:I just want to know why he would want to get a hold of me when he knows how I feel.

If you wanted, you could ask one of your mutual friends to try to find out.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Simon. No we are both guys and he moved in with a girl. Gave me the whole 'I love you as a person but not in love with you and I'm not gay' speech. He blatantly lied to me and was pretty cruel. I would say that yes I've moved on, but there is a tiny part of me that misses him. I'm being honest. I'm comfortable where I'm at and yeah sometimes when I see couples out and about I get a bit envious but then realize that I would rather be single than with a cheating, lying douche bag. I'm not ready to jump into another relationship right now. I need to be single, work on myself and enjoy the single life for a bit. Also not ready to trust anyone anytime soon.

oh right it was a girl! I think you are well away from him then,if he can't admit he is gay/bi then he may see you/gay people as less than him,looks like it will be a while before he gets his head straight,(no pun intended)

Stand your ground. Your curiosity will eventually dwindle.

Good luck.