Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam Results
Hey everyone.
I'm in my second year at university (Queen Mary, London) and I've just received my results in the post, so I thought I'd make a thread for anyone who has recently or is due to receive exam results, to post them up.

I'll save the best for last and get the worst out of the way.
I was expecting to fail Linguistics 2 as I only managed 2900 words out of 4000 minimum for my essay, and messed up on the last exam... but I passed with an E. Fair enough an E is not exactly great, but it's not a fail as I was expecting so woop!

I got a D in pyscholinguistics - however this reflects the same grade for the whole class as an average, as the lecturer really was not very good and we didn't get a whole lot of guidance so everyone is disappointed and annoyed,

I got a C in working with german grammar - whose course title is VERY misleading as the course was not AT ALL about grammar, but infact about linguistics, only taught completely in german. Complete load of b!llox if you ask me! and again a reflection of the class average!

I got a B in development of the german language and working with grammatical structures which I'm pleased about!

And finally... A in German 2 wooooo hooooo! So to get an A for the main part of my course, I'm extreeeeemely over the moon!!! :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS BABY SMURLOS !!!!! :biggrin:

Mexicanwave

You THOROUGHLY deserved an A. I'm sorry about a couplea the marks, but fair play you did great regardless Bighug.

I did German for ... what ... 5 years ? And I never amassed even HALF the skill or knowledge that you have, and a degree would have been my next step ...

I Bow show respect where it is due to my German mentor, and beloved lil bro.

Herz

WELL DONE

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Clap Clap Clap Clap CONGRATULATIONS SMURLOS!Great going buddy,dont you just love the feeling of getting an A?!I'm sure you'll improve on the other marks too.So this round is on me! Beerchug WOO! Clap God,I dont miss varsity!

well done that is relly goodBiggrinflip

What the hell is pyscholinguistics (I had to copy and paste that word) :biggrin:

Well done on your other grades mister

Xyxthumbs

Lol2, I was joking with him this morning 'coz I thought it was like ... Tourettes (sp?) in German ??

Ach ja, wir haben kein mehr Zahnpaste im Haus. FICK DASS SCHEIßENKOPF GIB' MIR BLUT. Also brauchen wir jetzt mehr später zu kaufen ...

That kinda thing ...

German's quite a shouty language anyway (in my experience) - it's VERY very precise, and few and far between are those people that can speak it beautifully.

I shall leave it to Baby Smurlos to explain what it actually is :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I've just found out that I got a grade 17 (out of possible 20) for my Medical Ethics essay! :biggrin: I'm pleased!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

WELL DONE YOU !!!!!

That's bloody BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Mexicanwave

Cool

You must be chuffed to BITS :biggrin:.

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

vw256 Wrote:I've just found out that I got a grade 17 (out of possible 20) for my Medical Ethics essay! :biggrin: I'm pleased!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well Done VW

[Image: yay.gif] [Image: yay.gif] [Image: yay.gif]

vw256 Wrote:I've just found out that I got a grade 17 (out of possible 20) for my Medical Ethics essay! :biggrin: I'm pleased!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wow, IMPRESSIVE! *claps* VERY well done!!

I'm overall more pleased with my results as the A in german and E in linguistics whoops what was expected :biggrin:

Psycholinguistics is all to do with the mental side and the biological brain side of how a language works. So what each part of the brain's role is and how damage to each part can affect language (by language we mean the language faculty i.e. the ability to use and learn a language) etc. etc. Thats the basics of it anyway Confusedmile: