Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam Results
Congratulations!!!!

Mexicanwave Partytime

I'm so happy for ya Smurlos ya clever old... young thing you Wink

And also congrats to VW... 17/20 - excellent stuff!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Congratulations!!!!

Mexicanwave Partytime

I'm so happy for ya Smurlos ya clever old... young thing you Wink

And also congrats to VW... 17/20 - excellent stuff!!

Awwwww thanks mikey :biggrin: ... young... hehe! The only way is UP (and not in a good way) from here *sob*

Smurlos Wrote:Psycholinguistics is all to do with the mental side and the biological brain side of how a language works. So what each part of the brain's role is and how damage to each part can affect language (by language we mean the language faculty i.e. the ability to use and learn a language) etc. etc. Thats the basics of it anyway Confusedmile:

WOW........

Thank you for that mister

Xyxthumbs

Clever little thing
xxx

Smurlos Wrote:Awwwww thanks mikey :biggrin: ... young... hehe! The only way is UP (and not in a good way) from here *sob*

UP would normally feel really good, so what's eating you, Smurls? (maybe I should say who's eating you? Wink but that's my naughty naughty imagination speaking)

congrats to both of you for your results.

yep, congrats to our fine scholars posting here and to future one just opening their posts.

princealbertofb Wrote:UP would normally feel really good, so what's eating you, Smurls?

I believe he was meaning his age.

Yeah, that's how I read it too :redface:.

Can't really top an A :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I believe he was meaning his age.

I did indeed. I.e. next big milestone = 30.... yikes! (No offense to the 30 year olds in da house :biggrinSmile

Awwww cheers guys Confusedmile:
Oh and I also got an email yesterday for a new job? They wanted me to confirm some things so hopefully I'll be moving into a better career also! As a pensions administrator! However we shall wait and see xx

Well done again :biggrin: - big day for you yesterday wasn't it m'luv Herz.

... and that's cool - I won't take offence - you'll still feel as young when you're 30 if it's any consolation Wink - although for you it is a fair way away yet ...

Bighug.

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

*BUMP*

AS results:

German: A
Literature: B
Drama: C
Language: E

Sad!

Not dropping anything (like suggested) and resitting all 2 written exams in language, poetry in literature and coursework in Drama studies.