Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excercise --- what do you do?
Indeed from your picture you seem to be. Bravo. Keep it up, and don't do too much of the Fosters. lol.

swimming

I started to go to the Gym a few months ago , mainly to make my body into shape , and it has been working very well as i followed a very restricted plan. at the beginning i didn't enjoy it very much , but now I've got used to it, actually enjoying it .

a bout a year ago i used to jog for about 6 Kilometers every other day . but as Gym alone isn't the best training for Cardiovascular- respiratory system , i also do stationary cycling at the gym equivalent to 5 Kilos every week , but sometimes cycling is boring , jogging - especially with friends - is much more enjoyable , but at least nowadays i can't start doing it as the temperature reaches 49 degrees C, i would boil !

I like swimming too , especially swimming in the river when i go away for a picnic or to the country , I'm thinking of stopping the gym for a while and subscribe to a swimming pool nearby ....

Sorry I have to be the first to say this....

But you just can't beat Sex-ercise!

The most vigorous I get EVER, is between the sheets.

Or sweating over certain heart-throb movie-stars. Either way, its kinda the same thing!

Dan x

i do nothing but sleep..
*sigh*

Aw Cry That's not right! Everyone should have someone!

Dan x