Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explain your name
Everyone here has some interesting forum names and I'm kind of curious what they mean. So I thought maybe we could all share how we got our names and what they mean.

I'll go first. My favorite video game is a game for the SNES called Earthbound. In Earthbound, there's a pretty minor character named Tony who has a fan speculated crush on one of the main characters named Jeff Andonuts, based on how friendly he is and how he goes on about them being best friends forever. And since the creator of the game confirmed that Tony was gay, just about everyone believes wholeheartedly that Tony likes Jeff. Since this is a forum about LGBT and since I love Earthbound and like to represent it everywhere I go, I thought using Tony would be perfect and I added Andonuts to his name to fulfill his fantasy of someday marrying Jeff. My current avatar is the in-game sprite of Tony.

Eh...haven't we had another thread like this just recently?

Oh, well, I'm a freaking biochemist who lives in the often overlooked southern hemisphere..

nothing more to it..

My current Avatar is the useful liver-produced enzyme Alcohol Dehydrogenase

My full name is Timur. It has a lot of variants and long legends, but in general means iron. For short people call Tim. On GS Tim was taken, and I added second letter after m - u. That's why my nick is TimU. In avatar TimU too.

Yip,
done this on that (one),

but for all the clever people,

much is achieved by trial by error, including great sex!Biglaugh

Wasnt this thread already done before???

Indeed it was, a couple weeks ago http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=28739

Oh, I didn't know someone already did this...

Edward - it's my real name.

I am British, I live abroad (expat). And I was born in 1977. Which makes me about 792 in gay years Wink

TonyAndonuts Wrote:Oh, I didn't know someone already did this...

Who cares. Those that previously participated can follow up or ignore, those new to the site are then free to comment. Smile

Sure it’s not the only time, and certainly won’t be the last duplicate thread. Wink