Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explain your name
My full name is Andrew, sometimes folks call me Drew, and it was available when I signed up. Bam!

My avatar is the fictionalized version of myself I do for my on-again-off-again webcomic This Alternative Life. I don't actually look like that, though (It's just really fun and interesting to draw those anime-esque bangs flopping over Drew's forehead). My actually hair is shorter and comes to a slight point towards the front and top..

ExpatBrit77 Wrote:I am British, I live abroad (expat). And I was born in 1977. Which makes me about 792 in gay years Wink

How do you figure that? :p

Hmm… 36 sounds like a hot number to me Wink

Haha. Well, just going on what most gay guys think of my age, really....I've always felt like once you hit 33/34 you may as well be invisible because you're not some skinny young thin Wink Not that I was ever skinny even when young Smile

Jovial Wrote:How do you figure that? :p

Hmm… 36 sounds like a hot number to me Wink

And Canadians are a pretty hot nationality Wink Well, one of my favourites at least Smile

It is of English and Old French origin meaning "huntsman."

ExpatBrit77 Wrote:And Canadians are a pretty hot nationality Wink Well, one of my favourites at least Smile

Swoon!!

Then why do I feel so cold? :p

ExpatBrit77 Wrote:Haha. Well, just going on what most gay guys think of my age, really....I've always felt like once you hit 33/34 you may as well be invisible because you're not some skinny young thin Wink Not that I was ever skinny even when young Smile

Hmmm… better with age I say Wink

Besides, I am not altogether young anymore and I want a nice stable guy to have a family with. So when I come on the market I will be looking for the day olds :p

Jovial Wrote:So when I come on the market I will be looking for the day olds :p

Ha! And this is the guy that was trying to keep Filipinos away from me cause he said he had proposed...ugh..

the betrayal

Rofl

Awe... you are still number one on my list Wink

Remember, you are still older than me :p

Besides, I'm still waiting for an answer :biggrin:

I'll give you an answer allright, just come here, babe....Rofl

yeah...1 year older.....big difference right there...Rofl