Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explain your name
southbiochem Wrote:I'll give you an answer allright, just come here, babe....Rofl

yeah...1 year older.....big difference right there...Rofl

Hey now, that’s all I need to melt me… I’m easy… to please :p

Miles, i'm in love with your sig's animated GIF character.....sooo cute!!! Big Grin

Drew Wrote:Miles, i'm in love with your sig's animated GIF character.....sooo cute!!! Big Grin

I know, when I first saw it I fell in love and thought "OMG NEW SIG FOREVER"

Winterfell... it's a city in the tv show/books Game of Thrones!

BellyNel - cause I have a belly and manboobs, but through my own fault for not working out and eating too much. Dieting - in my case eating less here and there, is difficult. It was much harder back then when I are nearly nonstop. Thanks to nearly 4 years of braces, a nutritionist, and telling myself you're too fat, my waist size is now a 33 - 34 instead of 36.

My username SilverFrost, well, I love silver and the frost part... The winter time here can last over six months, so...

Drew Wrote:My full name is Andrew, sometimes folks call me Drew, and it was available when I signed up. Bam!

My avatar is the fictionalized version of myself I do for my on-again-off-again webcomic This Alternative Life. I don't actually look like that, though (It's just really fun and interesting to draw those anime-esque bangs flopping over Drew's forehead). My actually hair is shorter and comes to a slight point towards the front and top..

Wow, your art and comics are really good. What program do you use to make them by the way?

it means "i'm megumi" in japanese

Joshular
Roughly translates to
I'm suprem lord of the 99.9*% that makes up everything including the fabric of time 0.0

my second name... means Young Warrior in Celtic