Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explain your name
my name is b itch s lap switched... i wanted something funny but edgy or watever Tongue

TonyAndonuts Wrote:Wow, your art and comics are really good. What program do you use to make them by the way?

Thanks! I plan on doing more soon. I use Manga Studio Ex 4 and Photoshop (Essentials and/or CS2 version, depending on what I need) and use a Wacom Bamboo tablet primarily. Strips start from scratch, but most of the simple illos are pencils sketches I scan into my computer and ink/color over.

Yuki means snow in Japanese. It's been more than a year since I was here, so yeah. Another Canadian here (Toronto)

Yuki Wrote:Yuki means snow in Japanese. It's been more than a year since I was here, so yeah. Another Canadian here (Toronto)

Welcome back Smile

Yuki Wrote:Yuki means snow in Japanese. It's been more than a year since I was here, so yeah. Another Canadian here (Toronto)

As a Canadian,Yuki probably suits you well... This is one of my favourite words in Japanese... the last word from the Tattooed Woman.... or at least the word I remember from that film. Amazing what impressions films can leave... The last word is YUKI at 10' 50" of the last section... It's been in the back of my mind for 31 years!
"Irezumi" (1982)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084153/

OK did not see the first post so here goes. I am a devout auto enthusiast, hence Car Guy. And I was born in 1965 which according to what I have read makes me probably over 1000 in gay years. The avatar is my pride and joy (besides my bf) 68 Mustang GT fastback.

'justbry' because I used to go by 'candibry' on the this old raver
forum that I used to post on years ago. I used to wear a lot of candi/kandy
bracelets [those colorful plastic bead bracelets] like every day even on
regular normal days and especially back in High School, lol Flash:dance3: Cookie_monster Baby2

I still wear'em from time to time. Partying [raving] changed a lot over
the years from when I started. I still love the music, but I don't go out
as often anymore..

So I just came up of 'justbry' lol normal, regular old me ;D

[copy/pasted from the last one ;] ]

CarGuy65 Wrote:The avatar is my pride and joy (besides my bf) 68 Mustang GT fastback.

Drool...

Don’t you just love the classic, newer models have lost all vintage charm...

PS: Welcome to GS

Jovial Wrote:Drool...

Don’t you just love the classic, newer models have lost all vintage charm...

PS: Welcome to GS

Thanks for the welcome Jovial! Yes I prefer the classics. I have owned 19 classic cars over the years (still have 3) with 11 being classic Mustangs. Interesting side note, I just joined a local San Francisco Bay Area all gay car club with over 200 members. Other gay car guys do exist!!

Pretty unimaginative the name is Ethan or Eth for short and 21 is my lucky number!!!