Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploding The Heads Of Racists And Homophobes Everywhere!
So there's this young African American gay couple going viral on social media for sharing their gay family for the world to see via Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook (click the links to see for yourself), to open hearts and hopefully change minds.

Also, they are receiving A LOT of hate for doing so!

They're two successful gay daddies who love each other, and take good care of their kids.

I commend them for going public with their lives, as I personally believe that they are a beautiful representation of the gay community for the general public to take in!

(It doesn't hurt that they're total hotties either lol)

Dreamer Wrote:So there's this young African American gay couple going viral on social media for sharing their gay family for the world to see via Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook (click the links to see for yourself), to open hearts and hopefully change minds.

Also, they are receiving A LOT of hate for doing so!

They're two successful gay daddies who love each other, and take good care of their kids.

I commend them for going public with their lives, as I personally believe that they are a beautiful representation of the gay community for the general public to take in!

[SIZE="1"]
(It doesn't hurt that they're total hotties either lol)[/SIZE]

I wanna show this to all the gay guys here I know, who happen to be black, cause like the general mindset is fuck and move on. And relationship most certainly does not equal kids (even though homosexuality, gay marriage and gay adoption are all not allowed here).

Which is not a good example for the homophobes here and is kinda making it hard for us to like bloom.

It takes some serious guts, I don't even think I have, to do something like this, so big kudos to them!

I actually teared up a little, watching their Gay Dads video. Like, the music was working it and their kids just look so fabulous, hair nicely did and all happy and they're like just gorgeous.

It looks like and is a real family and makes me want kids even more ( Imu2 ). I wish my Daddy was gay so I could have 2 and a Mama. :'(

I absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing.

Cause you know sharing is caring :p

Wouldve said brilliant if i had my head back… its not tru

Gangsta life. Inside me. pumping. Apparantly i have to learn to take it longer. 3 times in 1 hour is not enough. Gangster life. Now im his… doesnt call for one month.

partis Wrote:Wouldve said brilliant if i had my head back… its not tru

Gangsta life. Inside me. pumping. Apparantly i have to learn to take it longer. 3 times in 1 hour is not enough. Gangster life. Now im his… doesnt call for one month.

No need to be a cynic ms.Owl pants :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Here, let me put your head back on gurl so you can enjoy this. Its so cute Wink

Coffee

Sylph, its not a black thing, its a gay thing. Rolleyes

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Sylph, its not a black thing, its a gay thing. Rolleyes

Papa Bowyn, this I know, but I said show it to the gay guys I know, who happen to be black.

I know its a gay thing. However they are black and the gay people I know here are black, it just made it even more of a reason for me to feel something and wanting to show the gays here. For the reasons I said (the mind set here).

Remember Bowyn, look at my picture(s). Im a mixed breed lol.

"Exploding The Heads Of Racists And Homophobes Everywhere!"

oh, cool

[Image: How-Flamethrowers-Work-2.jpg]

Ok, my methods may be too extreme

cute couple, awesome work on their part Xyxthumbs

They are inspirations for the lgbtq community...

Uh, they will never understand...tsss

Yes, I saw this story last week, on the online news.

Its a "double standard" for them inside the black community, because even here in the USA, black men are NOT supposed to be "gay". They are supposed to be hard, harsh, mean, opinionated, and abusers of women.....which was told to me by a couple of gay black guys, some time ago.

They said its pretty much a death sentence in some black communities for a black guy to like other guys.

Does not seem things have changed that much.

From my own observations, being black and gay definitely seems more taboo than any other race. Black people, at least in my area, seem less inviting of gay people than other races. I've mentioned before that quite a few of my friends aren't exactly respectful of gay men. These friends are all black or "white trying to act black". I don't exactly know why this is though, but it's a major reason why I'm pretty scared of telling any of my friends that I'm bi-curious. Being a black man telling his other black friends that he might be bisexual is a bad combination. I'd be much more comfortable telling my one stereotypically white friend who I've known for only one year than my other friends I've known since high school.