Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposure
Yes. Hey strangers. I'm Ashley, or Ash or A.S.H if you want to go by my initials. I'm a 19 year old enjoying his holidays prior to uni.

Why I'm here is a mystery; I suppose I'm hoping to meet some interesting people or this be the by product of too much free time and an addiction to the internet.Tongue

Now for self proclaimed glory...ha, I'm not that amazing.Tongue I'm far too curious and will soon get shot for it. I'm prone to fantasy, ideals and open minded peopleBig Grin So yeah! Here I am.

hello how are you. i hope you like hereConfusedmile:

I do. I do. There's good energy here. Smile

Hey babe, and welcome to GS !!

Nice Ouroboros by the way ...

I hope that you find you settle in here - everybody's really sound, so feel free to post away to your heart's content Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Welcome A.S.H

One very open minded person here. I think you will find many comrades here.

enjoy and see you around.
frank

Oh hey Ashley! Welcome to the forum, nice intro btw :biggrin:

Heeeey dude welcome to the forum.
Not another ash... my phone is full of them hehe! I have to nickname them all so I don't forget which ash is which :biggrin:

Which uni are you planning to attend and to study which degree??
Well, glad you have signed up here and wish you the best
Carl x

Thankyee! :tongue: It's always nice to be so warmly greeted. Now onto the Orgy!!!...Errr...anyway...

As for those multiple Ashes...perhaps an Ashicide is in order.Wink

Oh, and I'm going to Bournemouth Uni for "Scriptwriting for Film and TV" - such a long title.Tongue That is if I make the higher grades (only need 3 B's so it's not impossible). Anything less and I might postpone it. Work up the work exp. Though that seems dull.

Orgy? Did someone say orgy? Laugh
Mulitple ashes would suggest a mass-arsenist to me.

Ah nice one, my mate did something along those lines at London Met Confusedmile: and she's just finished her degree Confusedmile:

3 B's, cool. Good luck with that, when's results out?
I got AAAC for my A levels. I got AAC in my first set. Resat the C and did 2nd year of an AS level i did, but came out with a C again and got an A in the other, so AAAC overall. Not bad hehe. Was disappointed that I resat and STILL finished with a C though doh! Chemistry is haaaard.

Mmm. Impressive.Wink Though I think I can match and call with English LanguageTongue I've got A's in my AS so far but a U in a silly module o.o - then retook it on got max marks...quite a turn around really. Biggrinflip The A2 is a lot more unstable. One of the exams requiring doing a on the spot rewrite of prerelease material for an unseen audience, genre and purpose. It's very very flukey...that's what I'm concerned about. :confused: