Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye Candy
Here's a good looking young man... Maybe you'll like this Youtube presentation...

So who's YOUR eye candy at the moment? Remybussi

Zac Efron.

Next question??

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Zac Efron.

Next question??

Lol, SOX... you really have a crush on the man, don't you?Roflmao

It's not so much a crush as a well regulated obsession. It's not like i have a shrine to him or anything...

I just would. Repeatedly. In a shop window where EVERYONE, including the paparazzi, could see.

princealbertofb Wrote:So who's YOUR eye candy at the moment? Remybussi

lol, think right now, I have a major crush on this guy:

sox-and-the-city Wrote:It's not so much a crush as a well regulated obsession. It's not like i have a shrine to him or anything...

I just would. Repeatedly. In a shop window where EVERYONE, including the paparazzi, could see.

Oh Xrimo, you beat me to it;.. I guess I was too slow, eyeing all the other YouTubes of Zac including a naked scene from Zeffirelli's Romeo & Juliet, branded as Zac naked, lol (it was Leonard Whiting! although I'll admit they are similar looking).
This is for you, SOX.

XRIMO Wrote:lol, think right now, I have a major crush on this guy:

It must be that smouldering, boy-next-door look, Xrimo... butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, eh?

princealbertofb Wrote:It must be that smouldering, boy-next-door look, Xrimo... butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, eh?

I think anything will melt in that HOT mouth or any other hole he might offer Laugh2

btw, I think my eye candy at the moment (and has been for some many months) is my insane matey... well, not only because he looks like a young M. Irons but also, well, because he is insane and makes me insane Remybussi

Living in a Gay community in Seattle the eye candy is endless it would be very difficult to pick a favorite as I enjoy all of them.Laugh1

princealbertofb Wrote:Oh Xrimo, you beat me to it;.. I guess I was too slow, eyeing all the other YouTubes of Zac including a naked scene from Zeffirelli's Romeo & Juliet, branded as Zac naked, lol (it was Leonard Whiting! although I'll admit they are similar looking).
This is for you, SOX.

OMG I'm so jelous of his body