Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye Candy
sox and the city i love zac efron aswel!Confusedmile:

[Image: 303480980_c14e742a4f_o.jpg]

Hes hot lol!

I present to you, Craig Horner... you may comence drooling,

Indeed Doug, very nice body... Confusedmile: Thanks for sharing...
Bighug

XRIMO Wrote:I present to you, Craig Horner... you may comence drooling,

OK NOW WHO IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THIS BUCKET NOW Spin3

for anyone who cares: In addition to performing, Horner's other creative talents include playing the guitar and writing music. An avid outdoorsman, Horner enjoys playing soccer, volleyball, tennis, swimming, skiing, snowboarding and kayaking.

and there are some very nice pics of him here: Mostbeautifulman.com - The World's #1 Male Celebrity Site

XRIMO Wrote:lol, think right now, I have a major crush on this guy:

You have great taste in twinksKnuddel

Hi All,
I think my chemistry must be broken or something lol... I dont know why but ive actually never sort of thought oh god i could easily screw him from xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx... I dont know who id have a crush on i mean they all or most wear make up and whatnot else tyo enhance the appearance and to me i think i never get sort of excited over things like this because i like the natural look... Its all good fun but if i had to choose one id have to have a think on it because im hopeless with names lol

kindest regards

zeon x

XRIMO Wrote:lol, think right now, I have a major crush on this guy:

I have soooo much "material" of his, I've got about 1gb of disk space left. Him and Brent Everett is the perfect combination.

zeon Wrote:Hi All,
I think my chemistry must be broken or something lol... I dont know why but ive actually never sort of thought oh god i could easily screw him from xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx... I dont know who id have a crush on i mean they all or most wear make up and whatnot else tyo enhance the appearance and to me i think i never get sort of excited over things like this because i like the natural look... Its all good fun but if i had to choose one id have to have a think on it because im hopeless with names lol

kindest regards

zeon x

I think most of us are perfectly aware that nothing like these men will come our way to screw or love or anything else. I am quite content to be someone who loves me's boyfriend.... and I love him right back. No need to be an Adonis... But this thread is about Eye Candy so it's fitting that we should show a few of the finer specimens of the human male species (be they sluts, lol), never mind the make-up, the photoshop retouches and the chemical tampering they've undergone... they are just IMAGES of perfection.

lol opps *hides from the one above* I didnt mean it like that lol.... Its one of my many troubles i kinda say something how its not ment to sound like.... Hey i wonder if i can claim disability rights for speaking like a prat lol