Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F*****g stupid c*****g birthday
Twas my birthday yesterday. 23.

I hate my fucking birthdays. Nothing to do with gettng older (though perhaps in the future it will be) but for that fact that no bastard in the world seems to want to make any effort about it.

Every birthday I have is a fucking flop. On my 18th I invited about 50 people from college out around town - the majority said they were coming. 2 people turned up. On my 21st I invited about 20 people out for a meal. 2 (different) people turned up On my 12th I invited the whole school class, plus a few more to a party at my house. 5 turned up. Today, as it was my birthday yesterday, I had arranged meal out. I had asked about 15 people, 4 are away which is fine. 10 had said yes, I booked a resteraunt for 10 people. Through the day they have all gradually dropped out with one excuse or another until now there are 4 people, including me. I don't feel that I'm unpopular, just that my birthdays are.

I feel like crying and just cancelling the whole night. The resteraunt asked if it was a special occasion. 'Yes, my birthday'. Now I have to call and tell them that I don't want half the table that was booked.

A belated [Image: happybday2.gif] BP!
Some people are just assholes...here's hopin the 3 that are joinin ya make it a special night! Wink

cheer up. we capricorns will always be unpopular when we try to celebrate our birthdays, cos everyone we invite is skint after xmas/ new year .

that is sad bipenny. them are nasty not coming to you birthday i think! i hope it is ok . i gave you a hug.:frown:

That sucks to hear, but hopefully those who turn up make it a nice night.

everyone cheer up. Ted 'the count' Hankey, has just won the world darts title. what more could we mortals want

I dunno maybe for darts to disappear, but then where would these overweight throwers of the mini-spear go to? Back to their caves? I don't know I haven't thought it through.

the count has won.he's a friend of a friend who some yeaRS AGO WAS GAY FRIENDLY. lets not be so prissy.

Sorry I was only being silly, I'll use smilies from now on. :tongue:

dont be sorry .its fun when worlds colllide., Im listening to magnums fisrts Lp.what a scream for a queeen