Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F*****g stupid c*****g birthday
BiPenny Wrote:Of course WLM turned up - he always does Confusedmile:

Good! If he hadnt i d set a nice ban on him for that reason...Shadow likes him waaaaaay too much to do it LaughLaugh

What did you do at the end Penny, still had fun i hope!

PS. to new members or those who wonder, we dont ban like this t'was a joke Tongue3

spotysocks Wrote:Good! If he hadnt i d set a nice ban on him for that reason...Shadow likes him waaaaaay too much to do it LaughLaugh

What did you do at the end Penny, still had fun i hope!

PS. to new members or those who wonder, we dont ban like this t'was a joke Tongue3

I haven't logged in for a long time and this is what gets said about me!!! :eek: :eek: I'M SOOO HURT BY YOU SPOTYSOCKS!!!!

lol I kid!!! :biggrin:

But yep.. I was there... it's usually me having to drag BiPenny to places these days - once upon a time was the other way around lol.. and she rarely got me out... but now.. if she says she wants to go somewhere or do summat.. I'm like HELL YEAH!

Bighug to ya BiPenny!!! Oh.. and if ur free any of the Saturday's this month.. I'm going to Heaven... on all of em!! Lady GaGa tomorrow which I know you can't make.. but then there's a laser party and Lily Allen the following weeks.

You know I don't do Saturdays!!! Maybe next friday though, possibly, no promises. Some of us don't have well paid jobs that allow us out regularly!! Nor do we have jobs which allow for hangovers, tiredness or indeed weekends (at least you get double time!!!)

BiPenny Wrote:You know I don't do Saturdays!!! Maybe next friday though, possibly, no promises. Some of us don't have well paid jobs that allow us out regularly!! Nor do we have jobs which allow for hangovers, tiredness or indeed weekends (at least you get double time!!!)

I only get double time on Sundays and bank holidays. Time n half for Saturdays. I actually need to get rid of one of my Sunday mornings I'm due to work so I can go see Lily Allen at Heaven - else I'll be getting home from there and then having to head straight out to work!!

btw - "Luke" says he might be out and about next Saturday. He asked me the most random question by text earlier!! lol

What would that question be then??

BiPenny Wrote:What would that question be then??

How many times a day do I get an erection! From the way it was written I think it was a mass text to all his gay contacts... but when I replied and said WTF! I don't count.. he asked me to count a day's worth!! lol... random boy!!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:How many times a day do I get an erection! From the way it was written I think it was a mass text to all his gay contacts... but when I replied and said WTF! I don't count.. he asked me to count a day's worth!! lol... random boy!!!

Maybe you should have answered something that would make him well jealous??? :biggrin: (agree with you, though, quite a random sort of fellow)