Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F*****g stupid c*****g birthday
Hi P[enny,
May i personally give you a BUG HUG. I know what it is like having no one turn up at birthdays i learnt to be a very independant person through this where overtime people just distanced from me because i wasnt the norm... Well do what i do and say fuck em who cares enjoy the night for yourself.. My birthday is on the 19th of jan and am I going to bother inviting people??? Like fuck am I its same old year in year out work was on about it and going on about having a piss uo at the end of january after payday for my birthday.. That isnt a birthday that is a fucking payday piss up.. Best thing you can do is invite a few selected friends and say look if i book a table at a resturant would you be interested in joining me for a birthday meal at xxxxxxxx located on xxxxxx ? I know on my birthday my boyfriend and I are going to go out to a buffet where its £4.50 a meal and then afterwards we going to be coming home and chilling out.. Dont be upset babes about them not turning up just maybe class them as aquatancies because friends who are true friends wouldnt let one another down... If they say they are going to turn up then they turn up!!!

Im so sorry this has happenned to you and before i end Happy birthday babes make it a good one whether its with friends or by yaself end of the day birthdays are about doing things you dont normally do so go ahead and knock yaself out

Big hugs n birthday kisses

zeon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

That really is shit biP another hugs to ya Bighug

Honestly, even thought it is hard to understand... ya dont need those people. It is obvious but what gets me is that folk dont even just make the effort these days... it is like pulling teeth to get people to just be human to one another Baby2

My 22nd was really shit too, apart from seeing my 3 year old nice for the day but my mates took to 12 that night to tell me to come out lol!

How was it in the end babe ?

I'm really sorry to hear that it seemed a pants day for you :frown:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hi BiPenny, sorry I missed the day, but it was a "travelling" day (YAY!). PA and I send you hugs and best wishes and you'd always be welcome here if you wanted to celebrate a really "crêpe" anniversaire Wink

All the best

zeon Wrote:.. Dont be upset babes about them not turning up just maybe class them as aquatancies because friends who are true friends wouldnt let one another down... If they say they are going to turn up then they turn up!!!

)

I would think this but 4 of them were family!!! (2 had valid excuses though so I'll let them off)

Am a bit more chilled now, had a lovely time with those who came but still a little disgruntled!

lmao!!!! Did wouldlikemuscle showed up? if you add up all the people you invited on your b.day through the years you would almost have a full table on that restaurant you booked for your 23th. Diablotin Winknudge

Regardless, Birthday Penny , best wishes for a wonderful 2009! It is going to be a great year!!! Biggthumpup

Of course WLM turned up - he always does Confusedmile:

Heyhey sorry i've been away and this is a little belated but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Meh, i hates birthdays too, but just embrace the excuse to stay drunk for a week Smile

xxx

BiPenny Wrote:Of course WLM turned up - he always does Confusedmile:

Bless him :biggrin:.

He's looooovely and we loooooove him.

Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!