Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FB scenario
I am not generally into hookups. Obviously as a single young gay man it happens, but rarely!

With this guy I don't want sex. I don't look at his pictures or think to high school and imagine, "what if..." Of course I have the curiosity of a cat, wondering what he is packing lol. But sleeping with him...no. My high school self would enjoy the bragging rights of sleeping with a member of the football team, but at 29 such high school chicanery is long gone.

I want to be flattered by the situation, but I find it largely unflattering. He hasn't come to me because he has any feelings for me, rather he simply lusts after the thought of being with a guy. If a guy came up to me in a bar and started chatting me up hoping to get in my pants, he at least has some interest. In gay bars everyone is gay and a guy, the fact that he chose me says something. To this FB friend, I am probably one of only a handful of gay guys he knows.

Thanks everyone for the insightful comments.

If the whole situation is making you uncomfortable, just block his FB account.

Your right to be wary, so doing the right thing in ignoring him, I just think you need to cut off the communications route as well.

ObW
X

AlfredMamza Wrote:You're new here,so I guess you haven't read about a thread where "straight" guys come on to gays and have sex,just a one time thing. Apparently it IS very common.

Ha ha! Trust me. It is VERY common. Smile