Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FB scenario
Borg69 Wrote:You said he was an "acquaintance". That's hardly "read his mind" familiarity.

I think you and I just have a different way of relating to people, and therefore our descriptions have different meanings to each of us.

Cuddly Wrote:I don't know.. Ignore it or ask him wtf he's doing.

I think this is what I am going to do the next time it happens. I'll be subtle and see what he says.

Do you actually like him? If you don't just ignore him.

Beware of neurotic entanglements.
I bid NO Trump!

If he's asking you to come over at three or four in the morning, he's not looking to play Ping-Pong.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sounds sketchy as f***... I see three possibilities: 1. He was drunk/under the influence of hard drugs 2. He's insane or 3. He got hacked.

hpamire79 Wrote:Late one night (like 3am) I am on Facebook when an old high school buddy (acquaintance) messages me on chat and tells me to come over. Anyway I eventually signed off.

A few points:

I am old. I am not always savvy with the ways of the 2010's and I do not have a Facebook account. So ignore these ramblings from the lunatic fringe if you want.

Is it normal for both you and he to be awake at 3AM or 4AM?

This did occur on Facebook, correct?

This 'high school friend' is really just an acquaintance?

It took you a long time (eventually) to sign off.

A few thoughts: Go to sleep. Cancel Facebook OR unfriend your acquaintance. Dear Abby is now closed.

This just in from her closeted and slightly less successful brother Dear Abe:

Are you interested in having sex with him?

If yes, ask him if he wants to have sex with you.

Then invite him to your house and bang him. Don't go to his place because you might wake the wife and kids. At your house you are in control and you can sleep in with him in your arms.

The only relevance on his being married with children is where and when you have sex. If he wants to bang you then its his problem about his family, not yours.

If you do not want to have sex with him, then phone him up and offer phone sex. We all like to wank off and you can fantasize about anyone you want to.

It is really true, they really are 'life's little problems'.

My advice is that you need to consider if you're really interested or not.

Not just "this is kind of creepy" but really examine it and decide 1) if you're interested and 2) if you can deal with the moral compass issues some might have with fucking a married guy.

If the answer is truly no, you're not interested? Stop replying to his late night ramblings and keep your distance.

If you are interested? See the tail half of the post from 50Plus above.

Quote what he wrote to you and add to that, don't we need your wife's permission? I'll ask her if you want.

That should shut it down real quick if he gets the message you will go to his wife with this sort of thing well before you go to bed with him.

I think he clearly wants to have sex with you.

I think you know that consciously or instinctively....

So...you have to ask yourself one simple question.... do you would want to have sex with him?

If the answer is no...do not confront him with the truth...just feign innocence. A lot of straight guys think that if a guy is gay he will definitely want to have sex...because he is a guy ...and he is gay.

Situations like this are exactly why I went off FB. I guess I'm one of the 5 people in the continental US who doesn't use it.
I agree with Cuddly - ask him directly what he wants. If he seriously annoys you, block him. Oh, and if he's married with a kid --- why exactly is he inviting you to his house at 4am? I assume the wife and kid are there?