And

[Image: Darell-Ferhostan-top-male-models.jpg]

Stav Strahsko
[Image: 2012-FTC-facial-stav-strashko.jpg]

Yohio <3
[Image: yohiomelfest13.jpg]
[Image: Yohio_Melodifetivalen_esc.jpeg]
[Image: yohio-panorama1-780x464.jpg]

Jason Castro(who is for the record straight)
[Image: Jason_Castro_credit_Andrew_Shepherd-716748.jpg]
[Image: artworks-000040014685-r9t2w0-original.jpg?3eddc42]
[Image: jason-castro-dreads.jpg]
[Image: CastroCoverx-large.jpg]

<3

SilverFrost Wrote:Something for you Sylph from Finland:

Ville Ruuska, model

[Image: villapaita.jpg]

[Image: mustissa.jpg]

[Image: karvaliivi.jpg]

And for some reason, he looks like I've seen him before :O

But he is fabulous and even just looks like a model lol. With them eyes Coffee . Thankies gurl Wink

Sylph - just curious.....

Whats your fascination with "girly boys"?

they are al so gorgeous, though i like the last one the most Ville Ruuska Smile

WHAT ABOUT ME... jk lol

My FAVORITE "girly boy"...

Boy George
[Image: 2505.jpg]
[Image: boy_george_1987_05_13.jpg]
[Image: Boy-George-boy-george-120113_500_653.jpg]

And Pete Burns...
Before plastic surgery
[Image: Pete+Burns+Pete+Burnes+2.jpg]

And after the first plastic surgery, but before the horrible dis-figuration surgeries...
[Image: pete-burns-dead-or-alive.jpg]
[Image: 938.jpg]

DrPhibes Wrote:Sylph - just curious.....

Whats your fascination with "girly boys"?

Well doctor, what's your fascination with men?

Just curious Wink

[COLOR="Blue"]To be perfectly honest, why does it pose the need for me being fascinated to be able or want to express and display my affinity for feminine or androgynous men?

No one asks on the Daddy of the Day thread, or the Stud of the Day thread why they are attracted or "fascinated" to/by them.

It's merely my interest in life, as I find it to be a special and beautiful way to express oneself as a male and more importantly as a person, and I'm tired of having to fit into the check box of Male or Female and would rather check other.

While I am not nearly as Androgynous as Andrej Pejic for instance, I have outward physical attributes of femininity and have significantly lower levels of Testosterone then the typical male here and in real life(hence the slow growth/density of my facial and body hair), and am proud of them and am still a male in pretty much every way and would like to see myself represented here as well.

I believe the men here who find Stud's and Daddies hot, feel this way for several reasons, but mainly because they feel as if though that's what Men should look like and find attraction in them for being akin to themselves, hence the same sex attraction, because naturally, if you're a man who likes other men, you're going to want someone who looks or represents the same or stereotypical attributes.

Many men here would not relate or compare themselves to an Androgynous or Feminine male, as the general idea or movement is that, because such males look like and examplify female qualities, that they are more female than male, which is a fallacy, especially seeing as how Androgyne literally means Man & Woman or Unisex.

So my fascination is no different from men who seek men who examplify masculine or male qualities, such as Facial hair and what not,and is merely just another way to express ones self as a man, without having to be a bearded, muscle bound, crew cut guy.

My question in general, which I already answered but would like to say for food for thought, is why is it seen as an unattractive or non-manly thing to look or want to look like or similar to a female? Men of old used to wear make up and long hair as a definition of strength and nobility, not necessarily because they were gay or wannabe drag queens.

I don't know if that answers your question, but that's my reason doctor Coffee

Hopefully you didn't bill me per minute Wink[/COLOR]

DrPhibes Wrote:My FAVORITE "girly boy"...

Boy George
[Image: 2505.jpg]
[Image: boy_george_1987_05_13.jpg]
[Image: Boy-George-boy-george-120113_500_653.jpg]

And Pete Burns...
Before plastic surgery
[Image: Pete+Burns+Pete+Burnes+2.jpg]

And after the first plastic surgery, but before the horrible dis-figuration surgeries...
[Image: pete-burns-dead-or-alive.jpg]
[Image: 938.jpg]

Boy George is a fabulous Androgyne I love him <3

However Pete Burns >.> um, well he's workin it I suppose lol. But I really didn't have facial surgery in mind, but I suppose everyone is welcome Wink .

Sylph Wrote:Well doctor, what's your fascination with men?

Just curious Wink

[COLOR="Blue"]To be perfectly honest, why does it pose the need for me being fascinated to be able or want to express and display my affinity for feminine or androgynous men?

No one asks on the Daddy of the Day thread, or the Stud of the Day thread why they are attracted or "fascinated" to/by them.

It's merely my interest in life, as I find it to be a special and beautiful way to express oneself as a male and more importantly as a person, and I'm tired of having to fit into the check box of Male or Female and would rather check other.

While I am not nearly as Androgynous as Andrej Pejic for instance, I have outward physical attributes of femininity and have significantly lower levels of Testosterone then the typical male here and in real life(hence the slow growth/density of my facial and body hair), and am proud of them and am still a male in pretty much every way and would like to see myself represented here as well.

I believe the men here who find Stud's and Daddies hot, feel this way for several reasons, but mainly because they feel as if though that's what Men should look like and find attraction in them for being akin to themselves, hence the same sex attraction, because naturally, if you're a man who likes other men, you're going to want someone who looks or represents the same or stereotypical attributes.

Many men here would not relate or compare themselves to an Androgynous or Feminine male, as the general idea or movement is that, because such males look like and examplify female qualities, that they are more female than male, which is a fallacy, especially seeing as how Androgyne literally means Man & Woman or Unisex.

So my fascination is no different from men who seek men who examplify masculine or male qualities, such as Facial hair and what not,and is merely just another way to express ones self as a man, without having to be a bearded, muscle bound, crew cut guy.

My question in general, which I already answered but would like to say for food for thought, is why is it seen as an unattractive or non-manly thing to look or want to look like or similar to a female? Men of old used to wear make up and long hair as a definition of strength and nobility, not necessarily because they were gay or wannabe drag queens.

I don't know if that answers your question, but that's my reason doctor Coffee

Hopefully you didn't bill me per minute Wink[/COLOR]

Oh hun....you read WAAAAYYYYY too much into my simple question!!!

I guess I should have said "what is so interesting about these kinds of guys, that make you want to look at them"?

I mean, if its the fact that they wear makeup....well, anybody can wear makeup.

I was just curious as to what it is about them that makes you so interested in looking at them?

Did not want a biopic on your mental processes into the whole phenom of girly boys!!!
Rolleyes

As far as psychology goes....a "straight" man might ask you.....
If you are going to go for boys who look like girls, then why not just date girls?

And I do charge by the minute, but you cant afford me.
Tongue3Tongue3Tongue3

Sylph Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]

[/COLOR]

DrPhibes Wrote:Oh hun....you read WAAAAYYYYY too much into my simple question!!!

I guess I should have said "what is so interesting about these kinds of guys, that make you want to look at them"?

I mean, if its the fact that they wear makeup....well, anybody can wear makeup.

I was just curious as to what it is about them that makes you so interested in looking at them?

Did not want a biopic on your mental processes into the whole phenom of girly boys!!!
Rolleyes

As far as psychology goes....a "straight" man might ask you.....
If you are going to go for boys who look like girls, then why not just date girls?

And I do charge by the minute, but you cant afford me.
Tongue3Tongue3Tongue3

[COLOR="Green"]I believe I already answered your inquisition deary, analyse the symptoms doctor before you try to misdiagnose the situation Wink

Again, whats your "fascination" with men who look stereotypically male?

I think it's beautiful and not because they wear make up, some of the men I showed didn't even have on make up or very little, so I don't really even care about that.

And also, that dumb ass question, if I like boys who look like girls, why not go for a girl? Let me explain this..[I]again

Boys have penises, girls have vaginas? Simple yes?

Just because a man might look like a woman, doesn't make him a woman, and doesn't make him less of a candidate to be liked by someone romantically, in favour of female.

That same "straight" person I'd ask to; "If you want a girl who fucks like a guy and you want to fuck her asshole every time you have sex, why not just have sex with a guy?"

Despite the gay community being all "help the gays and don't judge us" they're the very first people to cast judgement on people within the very same community. And I literally mean the Gay community, lesbians and others tend to be more accepting on a whole, then gay men.(I'm not pointing any fingers at anybody, so calm them tits)

Masc 4 Masc/ No Fems/ Top or Bottom? Oh you don't want sex = move on/ Not a daddy/stud? Ew/ Queen/Flamer? = Stereotypes

This isn't for every gay guy, but just by you asking me this question, twice, proves to me that it's maybe not necessarily a problem, but is not a way of life that's found to be appreciated or understood.

Consider the blatant lack of any interest in comparison to the Stud of the Day/Daddy of the Day thread, that goes to show where majourity of the mindsets of Men's idealisms and attractions lay, and because these men happen to exhibit traits of Females, they're considered non-attractive or wannabe women.

This is explicitly why I feel as if though I want this thread to persist, because for a few reasons;

> A young or insecure person, who finds this lifestyle appropriate to them, can have visual confirmation that it's okay to be this way

> Everyone in this community, should be represented, and if you don't remember, I made a thread awhile back for everyone in hopes of unification, showing lesbians, Transgendered, Bisexual and Gay people

Don't get my gay ass wrong, I still do like Stereotypical Males, muscles, all that blah, but I can also find appreciation in Males who do not, and doesn't mean that I'm sexually aroused by either for the record.

So now you have even more answers to my first answer and yes it is lengthy, cause you wanted to know, so there you have it:hugs-and-kisses-smi

I don't even see why it's a question? Just ask yourself why do you like men or women or why you don't like men or women, it's very simple. I can find appreciation in men, women and everyone in between. [/I][/COLOR]