Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook
Hey Ive got the ball rolling by messaging a few people to test the water as they say.

Plus I message my mate to get hold of me to set up a meet up and told this out.
(funny thing is I may of told him drunk though at some point, but not sure, I swear I had a strange chat to his gf about girly things lol).

Ive message my first person on FB and told them Im gay just waiting for them toget bk to me..

Funny enough, my mate said doesnt matter to her lol!

and one group now.

out of a certain group of friends of mine, i knew how each one of them would react or I thought I knew how they'd react, and they pretty much did react how i thought they would (nothing bad). but one of them i had no idea, and it turned out he took it the best, and was more angry with me that i hadn't told him in the first place.

danmb2013 Wrote:out of a certain group of friends of mine, i knew how each one of them would react or I thought I knew how they'd react, and they pretty much did react how i thought they would (nothing bad). but one of them i had no idea, and it turned out he took it the best, and was more angry with me that i hadn't told him in the first place.

Every time I plan to tell one of my mates he runs away, and tells me he busy, its been going on like this for a year now. I think its time to give up on him.