Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Fatigue
SolemnBoy Wrote:I can sort of understand why people find the storage of information so creepy but some people act like there's actually any way anyone with access to the servers would ever care even the slightest in the photos they upload and comments they've made. That's not going to happen.

Also I don't like Facebook but I use it to stay in touch with people who don't use other things like Skype.

MARK FUCKERBERG

WATCHES YOU MASTURBATE

(you're his favorite)

I have one and have had the same 40 friends the entire time. I don't friend collect so I really only see family and friends but even they tend to be drama queens. I spend roughly 15 minutes a day on so it doesn't invade my mind that much.

There was one occasion when I joined Facebook because I was trying to trace someone who had an account. I put absolutely no information in my account whatsoever, I just used a false name. It was a bit pathetic really that very soon after having opened the account, I received a message from a woman wanting to be my friend! A bit sad when I think of it.

I use Facebook all the time to keep in touch with good friends and family. Personally, I don't see an issue with it. There's no sense in being overly paranoid about things that don't really matter that much imo.

For the longest time I didn't see the purpose of Twitter, but use it regularly now as a free marketing tool for my work.

I don't use the social functions of Facebook, its Technomancy, which is, i fear as dark and sinister as necromancy.

I do play Farmville 2... Once a day or once every other day. I went a week or so without playing it and just started again yesterday, planted carrots, fed me animals...

I do use the Facebook to log in at a few places.... As for personal data - Ha - I never put that anywhere.

Facebook is fun and useful but it won't last.

I dont do Facebook, Twitter, nowt, ive only been online 6 months, and there's only so much tapping my fingers can do. Like right now, could say lots more that comes to mind about social media, but fingers can't be bothered.

Counselor Wrote:LAWL I totally shared this:
[Image: egypt.jpg]

^THIS
^THIS
^THIS
loled hard cos its ture

MisterLove Wrote:Facebook is fun and useful but it won't last.

Just like the internet and cars.

Honestly, I like to keep in touch with certain people over time, so it's nice to know what they are up to, and now that I've moved, I use it pretty regularly.